Download MetaTrader 5

How long does Arbitration normally take to complete?

To add comments, please log in or register
Publish programs in Code Base. Improve your rating!
noxskuses
noxskuses 2016.09.07 11:01 

I've just had a programmer from MQL5 Freelance bail on me after working on my EA for two weeks, so have started arbitration to release my funds & look for another programmer to do the job, but it's been five days & nothing has happened.

Does anyone know how long does arbitration normally takes to complete as the programmer has admitted he can't finish the job so it should be a very simple case? 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.09.07 11:23  
Unfortunately no one can help you here. Try to contact the ServiceDesk if the arbitration admin doesn't answer.
noxskuses
noxskuses 2016.09.07 12:03  
Alain Verleyen:
Unfortunately no one can help you here. Try to contact the ServiceDesk if the arbitration admin doesn't answer.

Neither service desk or arbitration admin are answering my messages, which is why I've been sat twiddling my thumbs for five days whilst my funds are still frozen.

Surely someone on the Forum has experienced the Arbitration process?

All I'm asking is how long it took them to get their job cancelled & funds released to give me an idea on how long I'm supposed to wait.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.09.07 12:38  
noxskuses:

Neither service desk or arbitration admin are answering my messages, which is why I've been sat twiddling my thumbs for five days whilst my funds are still frozen.

Surely someone on the Forum has experienced the Arbitration process?

All I'm asking is how long it took them to get their job cancelled & funds released to give me an idea on how long I'm supposed to wait.

You should already have received an answer. If someone said you he waited 2 hours or 2 months I don't think it will help you.
To add comments, please log in or register