How long does Arbitration normally take to complete?

I've just had a programmer from MQL5 Freelance bail on me after working on my EA for two weeks, so have started arbitration to release my funds & look for another programmer to do the job, but it's been five days & nothing has happened.

Does anyone know how long does arbitration normally takes to complete as the programmer has admitted he can't finish the job so it should be a very simple case? 

Unfortunately no one can help you here. Try to contact the ServiceDesk if the arbitration admin doesn't answer.

Alain Verleyen:
Unfortunately no one can help you here. Try to contact the ServiceDesk if the arbitration admin doesn't answer.

Neither service desk or arbitration admin are answering my messages, which is why I've been sat twiddling my thumbs for five days whilst my funds are still frozen.

Surely someone on the Forum has experienced the Arbitration process?

All I'm asking is how long it took them to get their job cancelled & funds released to give me an idea on how long I'm supposed to wait.

noxskuses:

Neither service desk or arbitration admin are answering my messages, which is why I've been sat twiddling my thumbs for five days whilst my funds are still frozen.

Surely someone on the Forum has experienced the Arbitration process?

All I'm asking is how long it took them to get their job cancelled & funds released to give me an idea on how long I'm supposed to wait.

You should already have received an answer. If someone said you he waited 2 hours or 2 months I don't think it will help you.

As we see, recently moderator does not answer any kind of arbitration and in service desk we have just fund problem issues...and we have not any choice relate arbitration or jobs.

On the other hand unfortunately some customers leave the page for long time more than 1 or 2 month... 

What is the solution ?

Hamed Nikseresht:

As we see, recently moderator does not answer any kind of arbitration and in service desk we have just fund problem issues...and we have not any choice relate arbitration or jobs.

On the other hand unfortunately some customers leave the page for long time more than 1 or 2 month... 

What is the solution ?

Use demo expiration dates on the tools you send - before they are complete (remove once project is finished and send the code). 
During the demonstration phase , utilize external libraries to include a one click link directly to the project and make it visible .
Usually project creators (on freelance) assume the project is finished when their funds are locked (before they are sent to the coder).
Dont provide source code before the final step of the project.

Lorentzos Roussos:

Use demo expiration dates on the tools you send - before they are complete (remove once project is finished and send the code). 
During the demonstration phase , utilize external libraries to include a one click link directly to the project and make it visible .
Usually project creators (on freelance) assume the project is finished when their funds are locked (before they are sent to the coder).
Dont provide source code before the final step of the project.

Thanks man for good response.

Always i do this method, but in some case customer leave project page without any reason even without receive source code too.

In this case we have not any way, and just these jobs make our box busy, i think at least mql5 must have automatic deadline for each arbitration and complete it.

Maybe this job remain in developer box for 1 year, its bad for developers.

I have same issue.
I have 1 job that we are in arbitration but customer just reply short message every week and this job stay in my box for 2month.

Hamed Nikseresht:

What is the solution ?

You didn't request Arbitration in your job

Hamed Dehghani:
I have same issue.
I have 1 job that we are in arbitration but customer just reply short message every week and this job stay in my box for 2month.
Thanks for fast response.
Moderator has completed my jobs.

Rashid Umarov:

You didn't request Arbitration in your job

Oh sorry it was my mistake... customer didn't response me for 2 month and i thought i made request...

I will make request now.

Again sorry.

Reason: