How long does Arbitration normally take to complete? - page 3

Hamed Nikseresht:

Please help me ... i am waiting for moderator or customer response on one of my jobs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/79436

Just for information (I think - you know about it) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Arbitration

Sergey Golubev, 2017.11.21 05:44

There is only I found in the rules -

V. Arbitration Order 

1. If dispute arises between the Customer and the Developer, which cannot be solved without the involvement of a third party, any of the parties may apply to arbitration.
  2. Arbitration of disputes is based only on the Requirements Specification and system comments on the confirmation of each step.
  3. The term of accepting the arbitration application is 10 working days. The term of making a decision of the arbitration is not regulated and depends on the actual circumstances of the situation in question.
  4. If necessary, outside experts may be involved and additional materials may be requested. The decision of such a necessity is taken by the resource Administration.
  5. The situation in arbitration is discussed and the decision is made directly in the relevant Application.
  6. The decision of the arbitration shall be final and binding both for the Customer and the Developer. 
  7. The arbitration may make one of three decisions:
    1. To complete the job in favor of the Developer: 100% of the amount blocked for a job in question is deducted from the Customer's account, while 90% of this amount is transferred to the Developers account and 10% is the service commission. The job is classified as "Completed" and the feedback can only be given by the Developer.
    2. To cancel the job in favor of the Customer: 10% of the amount blocked for a job in question is deducted from the Customer's account, while the remaining 90% is released; no amount is transferred to the Developer's account and the service commission is 10%. The job is classified as "New" and becomes available to new Developers; the feedback can only be given by the Customer.
    3. To lay the blame for the situation on both parties and split the money in half: 50% of the amount blocked for a job in question is deducted from the Customer's account, with the remaining 50% being released; the Developer receives 40% of the amount specified in the Agreement and 10% is the service commission. The job is classified as "New" and becomes available to new Developers; the feedback can be given by both parties - the Developer and the Customer.

Hamed Nikseresht:

Please help me ... i am waiting for moderator or customer response on one of my jobs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/79436

As far as I know - it was fixed now.

I have same issue,customer disappeared for months and arbitration is not helping either.

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I know - it was fixed now.

Many thanks for response and action,

If possible please fix issue on this job too.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/82062

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Two indicators, two timeframes
  • www.mql5.com
1. First it analyzes whether there is a situation of overbought and oversold (using the Stochastic and RSI indicators) on the daily chart. 2. After that, I want it to confirm if there is any divergence (in the RSI, MACD, the stochastic, CCI) indicators in the H4 chart. 3. I want to be able to test the same strategy on other timeframes...

HELP1

My Freelance developer has requested arbitration, but I don't know how to make a response.

The arbitrators have not contacted me and I cannot find an arbitration section to reply in.

I have asked Service Desk to advise me, but my message was deleted a few hours later with no reply.

Am I just supposed to reply in the ordinary 'POST/CHAT' section that I and the developer have been communicating in?

howcar:

HELP1

My Freelance developer has requested arbitration, but I don't know how to make a response.

The arbitrators have not contacted me and I cannot find an arbitration section to reply in.

I have asked Service Desk to advise me, but my message was deleted a few hours later with no reply.

Am I just supposed to reply in the ordinary 'POST/CHAT' section that I and the developer have been communicating in?

Could someone please offer this man some advice?

Unfortunately, I am the contentious Freelancer Developer to whom he is referring, and anything I state here would not be considered credible in his eyes. 

So, it will be best if someone else offers him the required information or advice!

howcar:

HELP1

Fernando Carreiro:

Could someone please offer this man some advice?

It is difficult to offer advice as we don't really know much. Why questions such as this are directed to the forum? We are forum users not admin. We don't have all the answers.

All I can say is look to the bottom right of the screen and see if there are any options available. That is where the arbitration stuff is situated.

Keith Watford:

It is difficult to offer advice as we don't really know much. Why questions such as this are directed to the forum? We are forum users not admin. We don't have all the answers.

All I can say is look to the bottom right of the screen and see if there are any options available. That is where the arbitration stuff is situated.

Thank you Keith! Hopefully he will be able to sort it out from his end!

Yeah i hope that too.

Hello again

Dear mql5 community

Please one of moderators decide about arbitration in my account, these days arbitration take so long time, and this process will busy developer account, in my case today is 18th day that i am still waiting to receive answer.

This is my job link : https://www.mql5.com/en/job/82062

• www.mql5.com
1. First it analyzes whether there is a situation of overbought and oversold (using the Stochastic and RSI indicators) on the daily chart. 2. After that, I want it to confirm if there is any divergence (in the RSI, MACD, the stochastic, CCI) indicators in the H4 chart. 3. I want to be able to test the same strategy on other timeframes...
Reason: