Subscribe to signal on Metatrader 4 - page 6

issa_pa:

can signal provider ask commission per profitable trade instead of fix amount of subscribers????????

if not why meta quest don't let providers ??? in my opinion it's better than fix peyment for both provider and subscriber???

There already user who propose that, point 3 in this topic Suggestion for the signal

issa_pa:

hi

i have the same problem with my real account,i mean when i connect by my demo account signal tab was appeared but with real account it was no sign of signal tab.

so i wrote to my broker and they answwred me the new version of MT will be ready to customers soon and on that(build 451) signals are availaible,yester day my broker let me to upgrade my mt and now it is appeared.

so i recommend to you ask your broker.

i face the same problem.but reinstalling the MT4 platform solve my problem.You may try this.

Is there a broker that offers a MULTITERMINAL MT4 that has the option for MQL5 Signals?

If there is one, please message or email me at juliusrichmond.munez@gmail.com

Many Thanks! 

juliusrichmond:

Is there a broker that offers a MULTITERMINAL MT4 that has the option for MQL5 Signals?

If there is one, please message or email me at juliusrichmond.munez@gmail.com  Please SPAM ME ! ! ! 

Many Thanks! 

You need MT4 to get MT4 signals and MT5 to get MT5 signals . . . it really is that straight forward.  Multi Terminal does not work with signals . . .   enjoy your SPAM.

jpctop:
Hello, 

I want to know how to display the tab "Signals" on MT4 

I read about it, and I tried, but it does not work (Lmax - FxPro) 

1-I tried several build 
2-I asked why my broker (no answer yet) 

Thank you in advance for the community to guide me :)
it comes from the broker! 
The broker removes tab ... 
So one solution, ask the broker.

My account archived how can I restore it to be available for being subscriptions ?? 

Hello together, my name is Benjamin. Many days i tried to supscibe a signal provider. now problem come more and more please help me. sry my englisch ist not so good. i come from germany.

i opened 2 demo account and 1 live account. at fxopen and Alpari.

1.) when i use mql5 signal for subscribe this message come:
Copying of trade operations is not guaranteed.

The following symbols are not available on your account: PROFIT

The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.
Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

2.) i have equity 1000eur when i cubscribe 5000 or 10000eur  sinal provider accout i always get open 0,01 lot, not more. when i make risk level at mt4 options=>signals 5% or 95% it`s always the same: only open 0,01 lot.

3.)when i subsribe new signal provider i go options=>signals after no window come for synchronization.

can you help me please?

Hi ppl, I have an account on IronFX where I have deposited my balance there. they gave me a mt4 account which i have successfully logged in. can I, in some way link those account details to an mql5 account so that when i subscribe to a signal provider from mt4 any fees and balance are deducted/used from my ironfx account?

thanks 

phi.nuts:

As far as I know there's no need to give your MT trading account login password in order to get the signal from signal provider.

To get the signal, just click the signal service you prefer in signal section (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) or its sub-section (for MT4 / for MT5), then click subscribe button on upper left of that signal service and on the next window, fill the name of your broker and account number.

Then on your MT4/MT5, click tools menu > select option > and in community tab, enter your mql5.com user name and mql5.com login password, and click OK > read the journal tab in MT terminal window (Ctrl + T). If login is successful then click tools menu again > select Option > and set your signal parameter in signal tab.

You have to keep your MT running to get this signal - and it's better to test this on demo account first.

ALSO.. as MQL5 docs explain.. you should run a demo account to test the signals, however the problem is you should get the signals from a provider ALSO RUNNING A DEMO ACCOUNT. In the MQL5 provider list - I found only 2 providers running on a demo account, and as soon as I subscribed, each changed to a REAL account. hmmm..