MQL 5 Signals - Subscription fee

Hi,

Is there a way for signal providers to manager the subscribers on their signals. This is what I have in mind:

I would like to switch to a performance-based subscription fee facilitated by MQL where by at the end of the month, a percentage of any positive monetary growth on the subscribers account is payable to carry on being subscribed to the signal. The amount would be deducted from their MQL deposit balance, the subscriber would need to fund the account within a set period after the end of the subscription.

Is this possible? Can someone help set this up in the market place?

Nqobile Mbhele:

Hi,

Is there a way for signal providers to manager the subscribers on their signals. This is what I have in mind:

I would like to switch to a performance-based subscription fee facilitated by MQL where by at the end of the month, a percentage of any positive monetary growth on the subscribers account is payable to carry on being subscribed to the signal. The amount would be deducted from their MQL deposit balance, the subscriber would need to fund the account within a set period after the end of the subscription.

Is this possible? Can someone help set this up in the market place?

No.

Reason: