Rules of Automated Trading Championship 2012 : The maximum trading amount is 5 lots & The maximum allowed total volume 15 lots....... . " WHY ? "

Rules of Automated Trading Championship 2012 : The maximum  trading amount is 5 lots & The maximum allowed total volume  15 lots................  . " WHY ? "

to avoid some scalping strategies?

To avoid inadequate aggressive reinvestment.

Alexx:
To avoid inadequate aggressive reinvestment.

can you please explain it;

it is about money management ?

every one should take it Consider to his strategy , or there is another reason ?

in Automated Trading Championship ; the control about margin level & free margin in daily trade or end of week  ( like a live trade ) ; does not effect?

Yes, this is about money management. To exclude EAs that rely only on their luck. Imagine an EA that made 100k and opens a position of 100 lots, for example. Do you find it adequate?

Limitations make this competition closer to real trade conditions.

Alexx:

Yes, this is about money management. To exclude EAs that rely only on their luck. Imagine an EA that made 100k and opens a position of 100 lots, for example. Do you find it adequate?

Limitations make this competition closer to real trade conditions.

thank answering ;

& in live trade the limitation for minimum margin level ( in my broker = 30%  for day trading ) and also ( the weekend stop out will be changed to 180%  at Friday ).

they controlling that ( if reached to that % ; position will be closed  . )

and also i asked about :

in Automated Trading Championship ; the control about margin level & free margin in daily trade or 
end of week ( like a live trade ) ; does this effect?

TIMisthebest:
in Automated Trading Championship ; the control about margin level & free margin in daily trade or 
end of week ( like a live trade ) ; does this effect?
To be honest, I didn't quite understand this question about the margin levels. On the championship, the Stop Out level is fixed, it doesn't change on weekends.
Reason: