deposit to account

Im ready to real account.. but when i want to deposit to my account, all option need credit card. I just have debit card(bank account). Shoul i open credit card?

Megawati Puspita Lestari:
Im ready to real account.. but when i want to deposit to my account, all option need credit card. I just have debit card(bank account). Shoul i open credit card?

ask your broker

but, I think if you have Debit Card then you can transfer by Wire transfer for sure 

the differences between the credit card and debit card are:

• most of brokers getting no fees on credit cards deposits
  • and it is instantly
while the wire transfer will cost you high cost (bank fees) and takes about 3-5 working days to be arrived

and so on... 

Hello,

MQL5 account is not a trade account, and we are not a broker.

Using MQL5 account you can pay for services: Signals, Market, Hosting, Freelance.

Mohammad Soubra:

ask your broker

but, I think if you have Debit Card then you can transfer by Wire transfer for sure 

the differences between the credit card and debit card are:

• most of brokers getting no fees on credit cards deposits
  • and it is instantly
while the wire transfer will cost you high cost (bank fees) and takes about 3-5 working days to be arrived

and so on... 

I don't have a broker. I just try trading on demo account at MT4. So now i need a real account to start the real trading. Could u help me to tell me how to make a real account, deposit to account, withdraw from account, ....? Or where i can find my broker?

Megawati Puspita Lestari:
I don't have a broker. I just try trading on demo account at MT4. So now i need a real account to start the real trading. Could u help me to tell me how to make a real account, deposit to account, withdraw from account, ....? Or where i can find my broker?
you need broker on fbs. you can register deposit via local bank also for withdraw. if trading be sure dont be greedy use huge lot and also use stoploss 100 poin to minimize losses. good luck!

hello,

i do not have a bankcard (any kind).

i am already trading.

i would like to deposit to mql5 account. is tere a way for me to do a wire transfer? to my account, so i can buy a service?  

laciulicny:

hello,

i do not have a bankcard (any kind).

i am already trading.

i would like to deposit to mql5 account. is tere a way for me to do a wire transfer? to my account, so i can buy a service?  

Look at this part of the article.
Reason: