Problem with signals

Hi everyone

I want to connect my several trading accounts to just one of my accounts for copy trading by using signals.

When I use the private signal, it says "the signal is not available ..."

Also, I have to choose at least 30 dollars to subscribe through public signal. While I want it to be active only for my accounts and not other people signals.

If anyone has experience working with signals, please tell me how I can solve this problem.

Thank you very very much

MSalmani:

Hi everyone

I want to connect my several trading accounts to just one of my accounts for copy trading by using signals.

When I use the private signal, it says "the signal is not available ..."

Also, I have to choose at least 30 dollars to subscribe through public signal. While I want it to be active only for my accounts and not other people signals.

If anyone has experience working with signals, please tell me how I can solve this problem.

Thank you very very much

I am using MT4

You can't subscribe to a private signal, you can only set your signal as public with a high price so nobody else can subscribe and then subscribe to it under your own MQL5 account credentials free of charge.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't subscribe to a private signal, you can only set your signal as public with a high price so nobody else can subscribe and then subscribe to it under your own MQL5 account credentials free of charge.

Thank you for replying.

The problem is that I cannot register as a seller. When I enter the seller's section, a blank page is displayed and I cannot upload identity documents. (pic#1)

Also when I want to subscribe my signal in MT4 this comment appears. (pic#2)

Files:
1.png  54 kb
2.png  30 kb

Mohammad Salmani #:

Thank you for replying.

The problem is that I cannot register as a seller. When I enter the seller's section, a blank page is displayed and I cannot upload identity documents.

Unfortunately Iranians cannot apply for a seller status, due to international sanctions.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Unfortunately Iranians cannot apply for a seller status, due to international sanctions.

Oh my god

We are tired of this country and sanctions laws.

Thank you for your kindly answers.

Reason: