Does any one know what ERROR 10030 means ?

Hi all :)

What does this mean ??

Sell(): OrderCheck(): Unknown error 10030

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5

georgegeorge:

Hi all :)

What does this mean ??

Sell(): OrderCheck(): Unknown error 10030

10030 : Invalid order filling type.

More info about ERROR : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/enum_trade_return_codes

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Trade Server Return Codes
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Trade Server Return Codes
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Trade Server Return Codes - Documentation on MQL5

Thank you :)

Ill check it out now..

TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_FILL
Invalid order filling type

is there any way i can fix this or is it broker issue ?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hi George,

in wich EA do you have such an issue?

Wahoo:

Hi George,

in wich EA do you have such an issue?

I think this is a similar case https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8722 
Backtsting problem
Backtsting problem
  • www.mql5.com
07 20:00:00 Invalid order filling type.

Hi Guys,

Its one that was built for mt5 - it works on the alpari uk platform but not my platform in australia.

georgegeorge:

Hi Guys,

Its one that was built for mt5 - it works on the alpari uk platform but not my platform in australia.

have same issue. did you find the solution ?

I have same error in EA Urban MT5 Free.
How can I fix it?

elfunambolo:
I have same error in EA Urban MT5 Free.
How can I fix it?
You might wanna try the search function.

Marco vd Heijden:
You might wanna try the search function.

Hi Marco,

I can't see the code of EA downloaded from Market...

Reason: