Indicators: Heiken Ashi Arrows with Alert

Heiken Ashi Arrows with Alert:

Buy and Sell Arrows based on Heiken Ashi candles.

Author: Nitin Raj

Hello Nitin Raj,

Thank you for your idea.

I suggest you to make the arrows come from the higher time frame so there should be more versatility in this indicator.

Nice idea

Very nice.

I believe it will be more usable to a wider audience if you consider the inclusion of parameters...

int       MaMethod
int       MaPeriod
int      MaMethod2

int       MaPeriod2 

Thank you for this indicator, I used it on CAD/CHF - NZD/JPY - USD/CHF with good profits in 5 minutes

Leonard Okhumaile:

Very nice.

I believe it will be more usable to a wider audience if you consider the inclusion of parameters...

int       MaMethod
int       MaPeriod
int      MaMethod2

int       MaPeriod2 

Default heiken ashi indicator in MT4 doesn't have these inputs. Thanks

Hi, how would you recommend a way for me to alter the indicator so that it appears at the current candle?

I'm trying to run an EA using this indicator, but since the signal appears it at the close of the candle (T-1), the order is not sent. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

GoGators85:

Hi, how would you recommend a way for me to alter the indicator so that it appears at the current candle?

I'm trying to run an EA using this indicator, but since the signal appears it at the close of the candle (T-1), the order is not sent. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

arrows repaint  and do not refresh , Im running this on a vps and after 1 day arrows are not changing , still show down but HA is up!

Files:
Capture.JPG  91 kb

I love trading heiken ashi aswell but that needs more rules to be real profitable... So Desmond probably we can have a talk...

Hello friend, you could also put a sound alarm that triggers when the arrow rises thanks

Hi everyone 
Can u Please assist wen may I be able to see the indicator on my platform after purchase nd how is it installed 
Reason: