MT5 elliot wave

Hi!I wanted to know if there is or will be available Elliott corrective wave labeling WXY available, also ABCDE and WXYXZ, thats really been missing there.

Or maybe anybody know if somebody has already customly created that, its just change of letters to function that already is there. Thanks!

Dont know if im in the right section , if not move me.

Thanks! 

Zemnieks:

Hi!I wanted to know if there is or will be available Elliott corrective wave labeling WXY available, also ABCDE and WXYXZ, thats really been missing there.

Or maybe anybody know if somebody has already customly created that, its just change of letters to function that already is there. Thanks!

Dont know if im in the right section , if not move me.

Thanks! 

If someone has such tool you can be sure it will not share it.

I know i can make text labels as any letter, but its slow and time consuming, but i thought it wouldn't be too hard to change script of existing corrective wave by just changing labels, but ok.

No one will share it?? Seems like nice community :D

To anyone, u can just use different color as if u label ABC or WXY to know which one you intended. Cheers 

Zemnieks:

I know i can make text labels as any letter, but its slow and time consuming, but i thought it wouldn't be too hard to change script of existing corrective wave by just changing labels, but ok.

No one will share it?? Seems like nice community :D

To anyone, u can just use different color as if u label ABC or WXY to know which one you intended. Cheers 

I probably misunderstood, I was thinking you asked for an indicator which will draw Elliot waves automatically.

Alain Verleyen:
I probably misunderstood, I was thinking you asked for an indicator which will draw Elliot waves automatically.

Nop i dont need any indicator, just customized soft/update that allows for drawing elliott waves for WXY, ABDE, WXYXZ, atm they allow 1-5 and ABC.

Is there any way i can send MT5 developers message so they know that more poeple want that? 

Edit! Found at ''contacts and requests'' and added suggestion. 

Hi! Here for MT4 easy and works great https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10825

U can customize this code to create wxy or wxyxz or i, ii, iii, iv, v. by creating many scripts. 

I created like 15 of them for most degrees of labeling.

But still haven't found converter that will convert MT4 script to MT5 without errors.

If anyone have it, feel free to share :) 

Elliot Waves labels
Elliot Waves labels
  • votes: 7
  • bdeyes
  • www.mql5.com
A simple script to quickly place letter/numbers on the chart for wave labeling (A, B, C or 1, 2, 3, etc)
Reason: