AutoTrading (EAs) + Signal + Manual Trade

Hi All,

I would like to know your experiences about AutoTrading + Signal + Manual Trade and also, if you can help me to solve my issue.

I'm currently having 2 demo accounts on XM.com broker, I'm testing EAs and Signals with Meta Trader 4. Also, since I'm training/learning as well, I do some manual trades. However, I saw that after I activated the EA (AutoTrading) option, the signal that I subscribed in each demo account, is not trading anymore.

Do you know what is happening? Is it the EA that may be preventing the signal to execute the trades? 

I'm attaching an image to you see what I saw. 

Thanks in advance! 

Note: I have checked and the suscription of the signal is OK. Also, I'm thinking to leave the AutoTrading option disable tonight to see what happens. If that doesn't work, I will remove the EA from the MT.

Jay 

Files:
EA7Signal.png  349 kb

Maybe wrong settings. Can you show yours? Tools->Options->Signals. Or maybe your broker does not support these Symbols.

MT is not designed to trade the same instrument with different strategies, you will always see all trades of all strategies on every chart. Not any platform can handle this without 3rd party add ons. 

Daniela Bluemel:
Maybe wrong settings. Can you show yours? Tools->Options->Signals. Or maybe your broker does not support these Symbols.

Hi Daniela,

It seems that yes, that was the issue. For somehow, the check options in the signal tab (tool --> options), was unchecked. Question now is, everytime I close MT4 and open again, should I check the signal options again?

It is weird that got unchecked. I'm suspecting about the EA... 

Thanks for your quick response! I will keep looking inot it to see if they get unchecked again. 

Normally it keeps checked i think.
Reason: