10K-20K Investment

Hello,

I just want to ask if its justifiable to invest USD 10K-20K using the signal offered here MQL5. Becuase What I have noticed is that the signal provider has a small equity(USD 2000-3000 only).

I am currently subscribed to one of the signal provider here and he is doing great and in just 2 weeks my investment gain 30% profit. But I have second thought of investing more because I am new here in MQL5 and a new trader also. Please share with me your wisethoughts.

Also one of the reason I was asking because I currently have a Managed account where I invested USD 25k .Every month they trade for me on a 50 - 50 percent profit sharing. It means that if they make USD 5K I am guaranteed to receive USD 2500. I know I have no right to complain because I am not doing anything but dont you think 50-50% sharing is a bit high?

If I will transfer my funds in my MT4 account and subscribed in MQL5 signal provider that I had been using, do you think its a wise move?

Thanks in Advance,

aa 

aarnao:

Hello,

I just want to ask if its justifiable to invest USD 10K-20K using the signal offered here MQL5. Becuase What I have noticed is that the signal provider has a small equity(USD 2000-3000 only).

I am currently subscribed to one of the signal provider here and he is doing great and in just 2 weeks my investment gain 30% profit. But I have second thought of investing more because I am new here in MQL5 and a new trader also. Please share with me your wisethoughts.

Also one of the reason I was asking because I currently have a Managed account where I invested USD 25k .Every month they trade for me on a 50 - 50 percent profit sharing. It means that if they make USD 5K I am guaranteed to receive USD 2500. I know I have no right to complain because I am not doing anything but dont you think 50-50% sharing is a bit high?

If I will transfer my funds in my MT4 account and subscribed in MQL5 signal provider that I had been using, do you think its a wise move?

Thanks in Advance,

aa 

I know what signal you are talking about... Definitely not one I would subscribe... No SL used and just keeps on adding positions. Looks good in short term, but crashes in long term.

50/50 sharing is a bit overkill, I think somewhere like 30/70 is more favorable as you are taking all the risk on such a great balance. 

Just my opinion though, up to you ;) 

Ales Vidergar:

I know what signal you are talking about... Definitely not one I would subscribe... No SL used and just keeps on adding positions. Looks good in short term, but crashes in long term.

50/50 sharing is a bit overkill, I think somewhere like 30/70 is more favorable as you are taking all the risk on such a great balance. 

Just my opinion though, up to you ;) 

Thanks Ales, I know 50-50 sharing is way to high. That is why I am looking for something better and more secure. I found it more profitable if I use MT4 platform with signal provider. But Im on testing and discovery stage now. Getting the confidence first before I decide to shift my investment.

aarnao:
Thanks Ales, I know 50-50 sharing is way to high. That is why I am looking for something better and more secure. I found it more profitable if I use MT4 platform with signal provider. But Im on testing and discovery stage now. Getting the confidence first before I decide to shift my investment.

Sadly, most of the signals here on MQL5 I would not suggest. The top signals anyway use high risk strategies that will crash sooner or later... Why? If they want many subscribers, they need to bring two things: BIG growth and HIGH winning percent. Most do not even use SL, those that use it have really big SL which are usually near margin call :P. I think something real is up to 5% monthly (on $20k that ain't much, only $1000) but the DD is also max 5% (which again $1000). But if you run that on big balance it is good extra income (or main income) - as on my account for example where I have $300k, that is $15k monthly, which is way enough when you think about it :). Another thing that two of the top signals mostly use to keep big growth is martingale (some are smart enough to hide it with fixed lots), but same story. Crash is coming sooner or later.

Hope this helps... 

always take care when you select the signal
Reason: