Would you ever consider using a "paid" signal service that traded on a live account

• 42% (27)
  • 15% (10)
  • 43% (28)
Total voters: 53

The reason for setting up this poll is because I looked through the signal portion of the forum and there were no "live account" signals, one, what looked like a paid subscription but on a demo account, would there be more confidence if the the host was using their live account ?

I understand there are few who would trust their hard earned cash with someone else but what if this "someone else" was putting their own money at risk, would this make a difference and if you were an individual who only ever "looked in" would you be tempted if the results were encouraging ?  

EDIT:

If you would like to leave a comment to expand on your vote then please do so. 

I would rather go for a signal service than to purchase the EA

reasons being

1. Different broker have different price feed so the signal trigger might differ that would results in different profit/losses

2. Past live results/performance of the signal over the EA

3. I do not need to optimize the EA

Good point, rob.

Certainly the signals in real accounts will have more credibility (as well as choose the same provider's signal broker).

The problem is that MetaTrader Signal System is still very new, and I believe that the signal providers will begin testing their solutions in demo versions before offer real accounts. 

Good poll rob,

I would consider the result though, Though I prefer live, I don't mind if it is a demo as long as the result is acceptable - but I think I'll be very very (and very) conservative with that demo signal.

phi.nuts:

Good poll rob,

I would consider the result though, Though I prefer live, I don't mind if it is a demo as long as the result is acceptable - but I think I'll be very very (and very) conservative with that demo signal.

I will prefer testing it on demo before going live.

thnx

Paid live signal is the only thing I would consider.  Free signals tend to abandon the subscribers for whatever reason.  Signals having a temporary setback quits too soon, giving subscribers no chance to recover.  On the other hand, there was a successful free signal that abandoned the subscribers because the provider decided to have a paid signal.

I woulnd't consider demo signals whether free or paid. 

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Should test in Demo first, if it was good, I will paid with credit!

I don't think i will. You have to learn trading by yourself and don't rely on others....

In the long run, it's no good for you to develop trading skills. 

But i am willing to  be a provider if i am good enough to handle this trading thing :)

Reason: