history trading

hello traders,

i am looking out for history trading in mt5,i want to do practice trading with past prices,where i dont have to wait long for the prices to move.

can anybody help me out,how to do it. 

hello.. :)

You can do this: Open any chart disable "Chart auto scroll" go back and keep pressing F12 .

Anurag Bhargava:

i am looking out for history trading in mt5,i want to do practice trading with past prices,where i dont have to wait long for the prices to move.

You should run the build-in tester in visual mode with a special expert advisor developed for manual trading in the tester. To get a notion about this method you should probably start reading this article (it's about MT4, but MT5 is similar). Try to find existing experts, such as FAT Panel (MT5, but outdated), Training Expert (MT4), or Simulator (MT4) - both latest ones have Russian description only but you can traslate them to English by choosing EN in dropdown list at the right side of the titles.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
You can do this: Open any chart disable "Chart auto scroll" go back and keep pressing F12 .

damian,it was perfectly fine.

but what if,i have to put in some trades also,in past chart prices 

Stanislav Korotky:
You should run the build-in tester in visual mode with a special expert advisor developed for manual trading in the tester. To get a notion about this method you should probably start reading this article (it's about MT4, but MT5 is similar). Try to find existing experts, such as FAT Panel (MT5, but outdated), Training Expert (MT4), or Simulator (MT4) - both latest ones have Russian description only but you can traslate them to English by choosing EN in dropdown list at the right side of the titles.
thanks stanislav,i am reading the article,and then would get back to you.

Anurag Bhargava:
thanks stanislav,i am reading the article,and then would get back to you.
i didn,t get most of the things,as i think its in russian,can u simplify a little,by just telling what exactly i should do

Anurag Bhargava:
i didn,t get most of the things,as i think its in russian,can u simplify a little,by just telling what exactly i should do

The article is in English, and other stuff can be easily translated in English as I said (just on every page). In brief, the approach is already stated in my previous post: you start the tester in visual mode and use specially developed expert adevisor to open/close/modify trades.

Try searching in Google for something like "metatrader manual trade in tester".

Reason: