Discussion of article "Automata-Based Programming as a New Approach to Creating Automated Trading Systems"

New article Automata-Based Programming as a New Approach to Creating Automated Trading Systems is published:

This article takes us to a whole new direction in developing EAs, indicators and scripts in MQL4 and MQL5. In the future, this programming paradigm will gradually become the base standard for all traders in implementation of EAs. Using the automata-based programming paradigm, the MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 developers will be anywhere near being able to create a new language - MQL6 - and a new platform - MetaTrader 6.

Author: SO_ CHE NULLA NON SO

It is a very interesting approach to designing an EA. Reminded me of my university years and several courses on Mealy/Moore machines. I see how it can be used in expert advisors, but I doubt it will become "base standard for all traders."

Good article. I use state machines and this approach as a design pattern in some of my EAs since a long time ago, and probably many other systems developers and engineers.

This article is great. You explain the model in a very simple and clear way;

I'm new to Metatrader and MQL5 but highly experienced in software development, C, C++, OOP and State Machines and Process Management as enivid and figurelli said,  and in fact I'm applying these in my EAs as it is a very good way to manage trading rules.

I do not know if this will become a standard as so many times a great product fails, but I'm sure it could.

Это сообщение всем, кто сыграл определенную роль в эволюции этой статьи, особенно автора.

Я не могу полагаться на 100% на текст или лингвистику, чтобы я мог передать свой ответ и реакцию на статью, которая была опубликована здесь. У меня так много, что я хотел бы выразить. Если я начну пытаться объяснить мои чувства с помощью текста, тогда я буду ей на половину жизни и все равно не смогу точно передать свое сообщение. С учетом сказанного мой выбор заключается не в том, чтобы сильно полагаться на текст и слова. Моя отзывчивая энергия найдет свой путь ко всем тем, кто сыграл определенную роль в событиях, ведущих к моему открытию.

Богатство мудрости, ожидающее здесь, нашло меня, и я понял с удивительной ясностью. Это в надежных руках.

Спасибо.

Большое спасибо.

С уважением,

Дол. :-)

This is a message to all who have played a part in the evolution of this article, particularly the author.

I am not able to rely 100% on text or linguistics in order for me to convey my response and reaction to the article that has been published here. I have so much that i would like to express. If I begin to attempt to further explain my feelings through text, then i will be her for half a life time and still not be able to accurately convey my message. With that said my choice is not to rely heavily on text and words. My responsive energy will find its way to all of those that have played a part in events leading up to my discovery.

The wealth of wisdom waiting here has found me and I have understood with amazing clarity. It is in good hands.

Thank you. 

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Dale. :-)

Nice

<Deleted>

Hi,

Could, please, someone (specially professionals from Saint Petersburg University!) point out good resources (articles or books in English) on Switch-Technology (or Automata-based Programming) as originally teached by Prof. Dr. Shalyto on Saint Petersburg University? (I found some divulgation articles, but lack of in depth on methodology, techniques and methods, as well as tools, to adopt in real life programming.)

Thanks, 

Reason: