Experts: 1 Click Button To Close All Open and Pending Orders V03

1 Click Button To Close All Open and Pending Orders V03:

Click "Close All" button to close all your open & pending orders at once.

Author: grandaevus

Hello,

Thanks for this close all in one click buttom, juste what I needed.

It works fine and quickly.

Best Regards,

Henric 

Thank you!

Hi, please i need help i downloaded the above EA and its working fine in closing trades but how do i deactivate , when i don't need it coz it keeps closing trades when i open them. But am still testing on demo. Please Help, Thanks.

Mr Grandaevus, this ea is in all my charts. Great job and thanks very much for your job!

Regards

Dear Forex Advisior.

we are use your 1 click close all ea it is very good and nice and great ea . But we are expecting other option on the screen so that when we click on that option we want all the orders in all others pairs to be closed of in a single click i.e we want both the windows on the screen so that when we click on the first window orders in that pair must be closed off , and when we click on the second window orders in all the pairs on the platform must be closed off, 

we are expecting and we are try to your email but we are not getting so we request you send you your email .to my email .chakrradar@gmail.com .

and another we are expecting two windows in the chat .one window present pair close all  .and second window closing all pairs use .But options are same .

Dear Forex Advisior.

we are use your 1 click close all ea it is very good and nice and great ea . But we are expecting other option on the screen so that when we click on that option we want all the orders in all others pairs to be closed of in a single click i.e we want both the windows on the screen so that when we click on the first window orders in that pair must be closed off , and when we click on the second window orders in all the pairs on the platform must be closed off, 

we are expecting and we are try to your email but we are not getting so we request you send you your email .to my email .chakrradar@gmail.com .

and another we are expecting two windows in the chat .one window present pair close all  .and second window closing all pairs use .But options are same .

Can someone please confirm that this EA works without causing infinite loop (closing new positions opened immediately) or freezing the MT4 platform.  Thank you.

davesarge1:
Can someone please confirm that this EA works without causing infinite loop (closing new positions opened immediately) or freezing the MT4 platform.  Thank you.

The first who write above have no problems and the EA is working properly, maybe it  is probably your PC environment.

chakrradar2:

Dear Forex Advisior.

I can be fooled but that sounds very forward and rude!
1. The EA costs nothing!
2. If the EA does not work the way you want it then you still have the option to ask for a change carefully!
3. I can not imagine that the developer does it for free.

Thank you for coming up with uch a great EA, but it doesn't work on my tickmill mt4, i added tickmill in case it matters. i set the first input to false, so it can close all open trades. but when i click it it does nothing. If i open the properties and try to change anything it freezes the mt4. please any help will be appreciated 
Reason: