[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 375

Roman.:
There is no need to search for anything. The conditions are TESTED to be met. Take apart the expert codes in the tutorial here and here, including this section in full and everything will become clear.

sorry there is tons of information, i will definitely read it, but i need the final touch for the EA...i would like to run it tomorrow on test....

how to do ...: condition1, open trade, condition2, flip, condition1, flip condition2, flip etc..

"condition" with IF statement ...

The question is exactly how to start the first trade and then flip....

i really need it, i've been scouring the internet all day, i'm puzzling over....(

I have no one to ask about programming. Yes, I have the Internet, yes, you can read, but I don't have much time, and my life will pass like that.

They don't want to help with small code snippets on the forum, they give advice everywhere, and you can and should read it!

I just need a small piece of code, and my algorithm is ready ...

thanks in advance

Folks, seriously need some help...a few lines of explanation, I've already read a lot, I don't understand it.... help me to make it out please

DanLett:

sorry there is tons of information, i will definitely read it, but i need the final touch for the EA...i would like to run it tomorrow on test....

how to do ...: condition1, open trade, condition2, flip, condition1, flip condition2, flip etc..

"condition" with IF statement ...

i really need it, i've been surfing the net all day, i've been puzzling over....(

What are the conditions?

Folks, if not you I don't know what to do, just ask for a few lines of help to sort out...((((((((((((((((((

condition1, open trade, condition2, flip, condition1, flip condition2, flip etc.

"condition" with IF statement...

DanLett:

The question is exactly how to run the first transaction ...

see. OrderSend()

DanLett:

... and then flip....

also OrderSend(), only in opposite direction and double volume followed by OrderCloseBy()

thanks for your attention!!!

but i still don't understand how to close trades or flip them((((((((((((((((((

i could post the terms and conditions and have someone help me with this...please(

DanLett:

but I still don't understand how to close trades or flip them((((((((((((((((((

I don't understand you either. Why close trades if you are going to flip them?

For how to flip, see the post above.

just close the order when it finds a condition and open a new one in the other direction

or just flip it when it finds a condition_2,I think the meaning has not changed ... I just read so many forums that I do not understand.... I'm looking for an answer to the question of closing or reversing..... written a lot of heavy stuff but I just can not understand it, I rely on communication with fellow forum users, maybe someone will be kind enough to explain everything to me stupid(

DanLett:

... I'm counting on interactive communication with forum users, maybe somebody will be kind enough to explain everything to me in black (in Russian).

Nothing to explain, because the post above gave you the function with links to their help. There, i.e. the links give you specific examples. Write the functions as indicated in the help and in the example. If anything goes wrong, the errors are in the terminal log.

If you don't even try to do anything and don't learn how to deal with errors on your own, no one here can help you. In that case, you'd be better off going to the Work Service.

And you don't have to litter my personal message too. I don't do services in the form of personal consultations.
Reason: