Make It No Repaint Please! - page 77

Dear mladen this indicator is giving no repaint signals in lower time frames but in 30 mins and above behaving like repaint can we correct it so that in time frames looks same please 
Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen this indicator is giving no repaint signals in lower time frames but in 30 mins and above behaving like repaint can we correct it so that in time frames looks same please 
It does not have any code limitation for that. Nothing that can be changed to prevent that

little confusion repainting or not unable to asses please help me dear  mladen 

shiva12:

grail trend is renamed "max stops" - it should not repaint

The other is decompiled renamed my centered tma bands - it recalculates/repaints

mladen:

grail trend is renamed "max stops" - it should not repaint

The other is decompiled renamed my centered tma bands - it recalculates/repaints

Thanks my dear mladen

shiva12:
Why would anybody use something called grail?

whisperer:
Why would anybody use something called grail?
"Grail" is glued in traders head,especially to unknowns and after all we are human,some "greedy" too :)

mntiwana:
"Grail" is glued in traders head,especially to unknowns and after all we are human,some "greedy" too :)
The magic words always work :)

techmac:
The magic words always work :)
Why? Did we ever asked that question? And the answer will tell why there are 95% losers

Hi Pava I am interesting to see how this indicator would look like, if it didn't recalculate the tops and bottoms every time. Also it repaints the signals on the chart, can you help?

Reason: