Experts: Quantum

Quantum:

One of the implementation variants of the Quantum trading system.

Author: Ihor Herasko

Automated-Trading:

Quantum:

Author: Ihor Herasko

HI Ihor,

I downloaded the expert and include file and placed them into my mt4 expert & include folders but my mt4 chart does not show the info as I have seen in your snapshot diagram.  Attached is a snapshot of my screen.  Not sure if it is helpful.  I am just starting out on Forex and I am not really familiar with experts indicators. 

Another thing is instead of expert indicators, can I use the indicator with the box and arrow without going through expert trading?  Please help.
Files:
Doc.png  100 kb

Synergy88:

HI Ihor,

I downloaded the expert and include file and placed them into my mt4 expert & include folders but my mt4 chart does not show the info as I have seen in your snapshot diagram.  Attached is a snapshot of my screen.  Not sure if it is helpful.  I am just starting out on Forex and I am not really familiar with experts indicators. 

Another thing is instead of expert indicators, can I use the indicator with the box and arrow without going through expert trading?  Please help.

Hello, Synergy88.

Figure is a description of how the expert works. Adviser himself no graphic constructions produces. 

Ihor Herasko:

Hello, Synergy88.

Figure is a description of how the expert works. Adviser himself no graphic constructions produces. 

Hi Ihor,

How do I know the indicator is working or not as I don't see anything in my chart. 

Synergy88:

Hi Ihor,

How do I know the indicator is working or not as I don't see anything in my chart. 

This is not an indicator. This adviser. His work shows smiley face in the top right corner of the chart.

HI Ihor,

Is possible modified this Great Expert for work perfect on OffLineCharts...for example i open new OffLineCharts with PeriodConverter and i set 25 Minutes Charts and open M25 OffLineCharts but not work...is possible this Mod?

Many Thank and regards. 

enoperche:

HI Ihor,

Is possible modified this Great Expert for work perfect on OffLineCharts...for example i open new OffLineCharts with PeriodConverter and i set 25 Minutes Charts and open M25 OffLineCharts but not work...is possible this Mod?

Many Thank and regards. 

Yes, this is possible. Use Ticks Collector for making the offline chart and set any expert at this chart. PeriodConverter emulates only ticks for indicators, and TicksCollector emulates ticks for experts and indicators.

Ihor Herasko:
Yes, this is possible. Use Ticks Collector for making the offline chart and set any expert at this chart. PeriodConverter emulates only ticks for indicators, and TicksCollector emulates ticks for experts and indicators.
Ok work perfect on OffLineCharts...i Test LiveDemo...Thanks for Your Great JOB!
Reason: