Experts: Lossless MA - page 2

Automated-Trading:

Lossless MA:

Author: Vladimir Tkach

Hi Vladimir, I have spent a lot of time with this EA and believe its one of the better ones out there. I now know its habits and what it can do on all timeframes. I have tried to send you a private message but can't send for some reason. Can you message me so that I can reply, it may get through that way as I would like you to do some coding for me to try..I don't mind paying for your time..thank you

Love this system! works like a charm!

Hello,

Can you add the functions 

1) Add TP 

2)If TP hit before change in trend that case after hitting TP Ea open trade in current trend direction.

Thank You

Rahul:

Hello,

Can you add the functions 

1) Add TP 

2)If TP hit before change in trend that case after hitting TP Ea open trade in current trend direction.

Thank You

here it is

Files:

Vladimir Tkach:

here it is

Thank You sir,

I just tested it but it not reopen trades after hitting TP in current trend direction, Now still it open trade after change in direction of trend.

The logic is reopen trades continuously after hitting TP.

Good job Vladimir ,

Could you please add trailing function to the EA.

sir please add 1 step trail stop.because it give supper profit if u add trail stop then no loss.

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary ea. This is by far the highest winnings trading ea that I have ever demo tested. The best!

Hi Vladimir,

I know it's been some time since you created this EA. Are you able to add a "time to trade" function? that is I only want to trade the 'London session' not the US or Asian, or I only want to trade the London and US, but not the Asian. If it were platform dependant as per the time to trade, that would allow others to adjust their times independent of daylight saving/summertime.

Thanks in advance.

Manfred.

Vladimir Tkach:
To add a function wich will be checking stop loss setting.

Dear Sir,

i download your product yesterday. and uptill now it has not pick a trade.Please tell me what to do as i see your product to be great one.

looking forward to hear from you.  i want to text the free version on demo so as to enable me see ite performance

yours faithfully,

isaac founu ohiokhai

Reason: