Experts: Lossless MA

Lossless MA:

The EA opens trades at the intersection of the fast and the slow MAs. It has the function of outstaying the losses.

Author: Vladimir Tkach 

Lossless MA
Lossless MA
  • www.mql5.com
The EA opens trades at the intersection of the fast and the slow MAs. Closes trades if there is a reverse signal. If the function of outstaying the losses is enabled, the EA does not close the unprofitable trades by the reverse signal, but opens new ones (see Fig. - EURUSD, H1, every tick, from 1.09.2015 to 8.01.2016). The Stop Loss order of...

Hi Vlad,

Your backtest is based upon which timeframe? And there is no modeling quality displayed. How can we trust your backtest?

Michael Ogbonnaya:

Hi Vlad,

Your backtest is based upon which timeframe? And there is no modeling quality displayed. How can we trust your backtest?

Do not trust! Just take it and check it.

In description was said about timeframe, quality is n/a.

By the way

you need to change string in last function

if(OrderMagicNumber()==magic || OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) h++;

replace it with

if(OrderMagicNumber()==magic && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) h++; 

Vladimir Tkach:

By the way

you need to change string in last function

if(OrderMagicNumber()==magic || OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) h++;

replace it with

if(OrderMagicNumber()==magic && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) h++; 

Can you add a stop loss input to this? Have you tried it already? For USDCAD, the results were very positive in back-testing until suddenly, lost several thousands in one very short period of time!

nobl1985:
Can you add a stop loss input to this? Have you tried it already? For USDCAD, the results were very positive in back-testing until suddenly, lost several thousands in one very short period of time!
Yes, I can. I have one with trail sl. 

Vladimir Tkach:
Yes, I can. I have one with trail sl. 

hello, congratulations for the system.

I have a question: how to get around the problem of the orders that can not to change? 

"Error during order modify."

thank

Scalpo:

thank

To add a function wich will be checking stop loss setting.

hello,

I have tested the ea with positive experience. But to distinguish your ea from other it would be fine if there is a comment line with "lossless-ma". And could I get the amended text also with SL und TS for more tests?

hatee:

hello,

I have tested the ea with positive experience. But to distinguish your ea from other it would be fine if there is a comment line with "lossless-ma". And could I get the amended text also with SL und TS for more tests?

sure

Great

keep good working please

following you

Reason: