mt4 push notifications question

Does the desktop terminal have to be running constantly for the mobile push notifications to work?

deadbouncecat:
Does the desktop terminal have to be running constantly for the mobile push notifications to work?
No. Depends where from you receive them. For example you can receive notifications from mql community having the desktop shotdown.

Ronnie Mansolillo:
No. Depends where from you receive them. For example you can receive notifications from mql community having the desktop shotdown.
would it show notifications on alerts if the desktop is shut down. 

deadbouncecat:
would it show notifications on alerts if the desktop is shut down. 
Are you talking about notifications fron vps terminal having desktop shotdown?yes in this case.again depends where from you want to receive them. If you don't have any terminal open how can you receive notifications?

Trading alerts generated by EA then yes terminal has to be running.

ok, perfect.  thanks guys.  

One more question, how do I disable only community push notifications. I constantly receive every 2-3 minutes "Authorization from 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (XX, location), previous - 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (XX, location)"

Basically I only need those authorization requests turned off.

I'm logged-in in 2 locations, thats the reason it's spamming me. But how to turn only that one off? I still want to receive normal push notification.

Cheers 

H3ll0W0rld:

One more question, how do I disable only community push notifications. I constantly receive every 2-3 minutes "Authorization from 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (XX, location), previous - 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (XX, location)"

Basically I only need those authorization requests turned off.

I'm logged-in in 2 locations, thats the reason it's spamming me. But how to turn only that one off? I still want to receive normal push notification.

Cheers 

For that i think you should go inside your profile/settings/security and uncheck "notify change of IP address" . 

Ronnie Mansolillo:
For that i think you should go inside your profile/settings/security and uncheck "notify change of IP address" . 

Perfect, thats it :-)

Thanks Ronnie! 

H3ll0W0rld:

Perfect, thats it :-)

Thanks Ronnie! 

You're welcome

Dear all,

Where is "profile/settings/security and uncheck" and "notify change of IP address"? I cannot locate where it is? I already went into options of Metatrader 4 in Iphone and My computer but there is no such a thing. 

Reason: