Signal Subcription Failed

Hi I am quite new here. I am trying to subscribe to the paid signal provider in mql5 signals section. Some of them works fine. Some showing the message "subscription failed" after I put my mql5 password to confirm the subscription.

Does anyone has an idea on how this could happen? I am using Alpari trading account. Thanks you.

kosinwut:

Hi I am quite new here. I am trying to subscribe to the paid signal provider in mql5 signals section. Some of them works fine. Some showing the message "subscription failed" after I put my mql5 password to confirm the subscription.

Does anyone has an idea on how this could happen? I am using Alpari trading account. Thanks you.

Hi. Are you using a real or demo account? Is there any other information being displayed in your logs?

Hi Stuart, I am using real account. Alpari-Pro.ECN. I don't think there is any information related to subscription showing on the logs (if I understand correctly you mean in the journal tab)

Stuart Browne:
Hi. Are you using a real or demo account? Is there any other information being displayed in your logs?

Hi Stuart, I try again in the journal it said "Signal - error purchasing product [148355] - attempt to subscribe to foreign signal, broker enabled only own signals"

Do you know what does it mean? Thanks.

kosinwut:

Hi Stuart, I try again in the journal it said "Signal - error purchasing product [148355] - attempt to subscribe to foreign signal, broker enabled only own signals"

Do you know what does it mean? Thanks.

Hi

Can't say I've ever seen that error before but it sounds like your broker will only allow you to subscribe to signals if they are running on Alpari. I suggest you contact your broker for clarification. 

Please, I am very new. I was planning to subscribe to a signal, but got message @not connected, select from signals database@ The thing is, I have selected a signal 3 times and paid with my paypal account 3 times, I am showing a balance of $67 from the 3 signal subscriptions, but I cant seem to make it work. I ended up with endless tabs open, all telling me to choose a signal. What should I do, because I really am not very good at this. I fell asleep with my laptop open and awakened with a massive headache and a loss of $900.

Margaret

Reason: