Experts: Buying and Selling at the Same Time

Buying and Selling at the Same Time:

This EA implements a grid strategy by placing buy and sell orders at the same time.

buying and selling

Author: sathish kumar

When it goes to level 300  , than you will have 1 sell from level 100 ( -200 loss) , 1 sell from level 200 ( -100 loss) and 1 sell from level 300 ( no loss/or gain )  and you will have 1 buy from level 300 ( no gain / or loss )

in your account there will be 200 money ( 100 (cash from the buy from 100 to 200) + 100 ( cash from the buy 200 to 300 )   and you will be totally minus - 100 money. this is the kind of pyramidal system. And i have seen the most people making their accounts zero becauze of these kind of anti-trend systems.

ıf it goes 400 level , you will have -300 money.. and goes geometrically.. 

Market not goes 200 and again 100 again 200 always.. Mostly gooes 100 200 300 400 500 and you explode. bye bye 

sorry for my english it is not my native. but i am mechanical engineer. and the only trust that i trust myself is mathematics. and this system is totally funny. it is very clear that somebody who dont know maths created this 

muratti77:

When it goes to level 300  , than you will have 1 sell from level 100 ( -200 loss) , 1 sell from level 200 ( -100 loss) and 1 sell from level 300 ( no loss/or gain )  and you will have 1 buy from level 300 ( no gain / or loss )

in your account there will be 200 money ( 100 (cash from the buy from 100 to 200) + 100 ( cash from the buy 200 to 300 )   and you will be totally minus - 100 money. this is the kind of pyramidal system. And i have seen the most people making their accounts zero becauze of these kind of anti-trend systems.

ıf it goes 400 level , you will have -300 money.. and goes geometrically.. 

Market not goes 200 and again 100 again 200 always.. Mostly gooes 100 200 300 400 500 and you explode. bye bye 

sorry for my english it is not my native. but i am mechanical engineer. and the only trust that i trust myself is mathematics. and this system is totally funny. it is very clear that somebody who dont know maths created this 

I absolutely agree with you.. It is a frustrating trading system ^_^

MY SYSTEM NOT HOLY GRAIL,SOME GENIUS CAN POST THERE GREAT IDEA, LETS FOLLOW IT

GO FOR BACKTEST AND THEN POST YOUR FEED BACK.

THANK YOU

sathish kumar:

MY SYSTEM NOT HOLY GRAIL,SOME GENIUS CAN POST THERE GREAT IDEA, LETS FOLLOW IT

It would be great if you can include a buy rule and sell rule into your system.

Buy rule example: if close candle is above 50 days moving average then buy.

Sell rule example: if close candle is below 50 days moving average then sell.

mql4student:

It would be great if you can include a buy rule and sell rule into your system.

Buy rule example: if close candle is above 50 days moving average then buy.

Sell rule example: if close candle is below 50 days moving average then buy.

thank for idea.

Hi Sathish,

Great idea when the market is moving sideways. I would like to backtest this and see.

Good luck man..

Cheers

Chandra

chansekh2:

Hi Sathish,

Great idea when the market is moving sideways. I would like to backtest this and see.

Good luck man..

Cheers

Chandra

thank you

if you use elliote wave to define when the market is side ways this is great ea only problem is you have put closing principle for loosing trades that should be removed and add a margin calculator .for example if you calculate the side ways market is 1000 pips you should put upper level that the ea should  only sell and lower level that ea should  only buy and a margin calculator that would calculate the lot size so if the market goes in on direction for 500 pips or so you would survive .

I am not a coding expert but if you could make these changes I would love to use it .

你好我想要这种类型的ea

Reason: