Discussion of article "MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!"

New article MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! is published:

The MetaTrader 5 client terminal has been developed from scratch and far surpasses its predecessor, of course. The new trading platform provides unlimited opportunities for trading in any financial markets. Moreover, its functionality keeps expanding to offer even more useful features and convenience. So now it is now quite difficult to list all numerous advantages of MetaTrader 5. We have tried to briefly describe them in one article, and we got surprised with the result - the article is far from brief!

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

Author: MetaQuotes

Great product!

Imagine this :

1. When we click the close button, a window pop out asking "Are you sure to close MetaTrader 5 ?". Simple tools to prevent MetaTrader 5 from being close while running EA. 

2. Copyright protection for .mq5 and .ex5. Add mql5 command line/function to secure delete any .mq5 and/or .ex5.    

ALL not available - service desk replied - "not in near future". 

:( 

I would like to ask... 

I would want to translate this document to Spanish and publish it in my website, www.funciondelgrafico.com, just because I've been asked lots of times articles regarding what's new in MetaTrader 5 platform.

I mean to mention the original version of the article, pointing to this url, but my site is mainly aimed at spanish people.

I would like to ask for permission to Metaquotes to do this. I understand this translation would be good for your company, but I just wanted your permission.

Regards, and keep up the good work! 

Quieres probar nuestros cursos de programacion mql4?
  • yokinfx
  • www.funciondelgrafico.com
Los foros ya son funcionales, se puede postear en ellos, visitarlos, y demas. Pero hay que dejarlos presentables y moderarlos. Y tambien, fomentar su uso. Al final, esta es unicamente una herramienta para vosotros, todos los traders que quieren ampliar su conocimiento en programacion y / o trading automatico. ¿Estarias interesado en colaborar...

yokinfx:

I would like to ask... 

I would want to translate this document to Spanish and publish it in my website, www.funciondelgrafico.com, just because I've been asked lots of times articles regarding what's new in MetaTrader 5 platform.

I mean to mention the original version of the article, pointing to this url, but my site is mainly aimed at spanish people.

I would like to ask for permission to Metaquotes to do this. I understand this translation would be good for your company, but I just wanted your permission.

Regards, and keep up the good work! 

Write to Service Desk ask for permission from them.

phi.nuts:
Write to Service Desk ask for permission from them.
Thanks, that's what I've done.
Reason: