bought lifetime upgrade product, costs 2000$

Hi, im talking about tight scalper, bought it some weeks ago "lifetime upgrades" lost in 1-2 Weeks half of money and bot gets deleted from mql, will we get money back?

nuhll:
Hi, im talking about tight scalper, bought it some weeks ago "lifetime upgrades" lost in 1-2 Weeks half of money and bot gets deleted from mql, will we get money back?
  • No. Please read the rules BEFORE buying something on the market.
  • Talk to the seller if you have problems with a product.
  • Such discussion are not allowed on the forum.

Since i didnt payed the seller, i bought it from you, why should i talk to the seller?

Read your rules:

1. The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
  2. In case the developers of the MetaTrader platform make changes in the MQL5/MQL4 language, the Seller shall make appropriate modifications in the Product to maintain its stated functionality.

Since he delted it from market, how should we get updates?

Whats not allowed to talk on the forums? 

nuhll:

Since i didnt payed the seller, i bought it from you, why should i talk to the seller?

Read your rules:

1. The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
  2. In case the developers of the MetaTrader platform make changes in the MQL5/MQL4 language, the Seller shall make appropriate modifications in the Product to maintain its stated functionality.
Since he delted it from market, how should we get updates?
  • From "you" ? Who ? I don't sell any EA. I am just a volunteer moderator.
  • Anyway, losing "in 1-2 Weeks half of money" is not a critical error. "Critical errors" are reported in the Experts/Journal logs of your MT4.
  • Please contact the Metaquotes ServiceDesk about such topic.

I can also assure you that he is not alone with the problem!

Its your own error buying the product.

nuhll:
will we get money back?

NO.

Tiberius0o:
I can also assure you that he is not alone with the problem!
Maybe, but that doesn't change anything to my answer.

Am i talking to a robot??

• Anyway, losing "in 1-2 Weeks half of money" is not a critical error. "Critical errors" are reported in the Experts/Journal logs of your MT4.

Its about buying a lifetime product with free updates which gets delted 1 month later from MQL.

You took 2000€ from me and now i cant use the product, are you ... ???? 

He didn't take it from you,

You gave it to him.

If it makes you feel bad make sure to not do it again...

MetaQuotes should add an option to money back. At least the money without the 20%.

For example product A costs 100$. The provider guarantee that it will refund the money during x days (30 days for example) - the MetaQuotes fees.

So within the 30 days the client could ask for money back and he got 80$.

In this case. MetaQuotes should increase the money blocking period to equal the x days of money back guarantee.

Hi.

I am developer of Tight Scalper. 

Tight Scalper is removed from the market due to security which I can not explain. Many people have noticed that.

You can download it from Purchased tab whenever you want even you change your VPS after product is removed. Keep the PDF file in the attachment regarding how to download. 

Lets say a new version is released in future. Only people who purchased can download new version from Purchased tab in the terminal. It has nothing to do with being in MQL5 Market or not. People will reach new version or download EA from Purchased tab whenever they want. This is the only way to protect the product so that is why we do not want it to be seen by everyone. Only people who purchased will access the product.

People who purchased can contact me if any problem. We will release new version if any errors or bugs. Version 3.0 has already released. You can update it.

(lifetime upgrade is not possible. If I die today, think about it :) )

SO PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE PEOPLE IN HERE. All questions are answered already.

Thank you 

Files:
Reason: