Experts: Cidomo_v.1

Cidomo_v.1:

The strategy of this EA is daily breakout which is compare previous high or low previous day candle then place a pending order for breakout.

Author: Faisal Rahman

hi.. how your setting ?

hi what pairs have you tried this on ?

Try use EURUSD and GBPUSD first then you can try with other pair if you already know how this EA works 

Siti Latifah:
hi.. how your setting ?
Try with lower risk 2% 

Hi

How maxbars = 31.8 ?

Should be an int  !

Dear friend! I am testing your EA , I really liked a lot of results in the demo account , but realized that it works best in H1 in EURUSD , but would not set up to M5 ?

So that the results were better in small times ...

Congratulations idea of ​​putting points of buying and selling above the support and resistance ... pity that sometimes we lose the false entries ...

Thank you!

ELIAS
PORTO ALEGRE
BRAZIL

Caro amigo! Estou testando seu EA, realmente tenho gostado muito dos resultados na conta demo, porém percebi que ele funciona melhor em H1 no EURUSD, porém não seria possível configurar para M5?

Para que os resultados fossem melhores em tempos pequenos...

Parabéns pela idéia de colocar pontos de comprar e venda acima dos suportes e resistências...pena que as vezes perdemos nas entradas falsas...

Obrigado!

ELIAS
PORTO ALEGRE
BRASIL

Hi, Please could you explain what is Delta setting and No Loss in the input setting of the EA. This is a very nice EA, Back Testing looks good. Want to try Forward Test once I know what all the functions do. Thanks for work on this. Cheers Johan

hi there, can you give any more details on the back test you posted? Like what was the time duration it was tested over? and what lot size was used, and was fixed lot?

I assume it opens buy and sell trade each day? I will have to try on real account to see for myself.

cheers 

Hello!

Very good robot. Congratulations!

No newer version?

What they do:

1. Delta

2. No loss

Why Dax can not be used?

Thanks! You are very good!!!

Reason: