news site

in which site we may get the schedule of all big countries financial news or meeting schedule. in forexfactory only covered some major section not all. bcz i didnt find any meeting schedule for snb, when they put the barrier or chf,  i may follow more than 1 site, but need to get all section covered by those sites

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
in which site we may get the schedule of all big countries financial news or meeting schedule. in forexfactory only covered some major section not all. bcz i didnt find any meeting schedule for snb, when they put the barrier or chf,  i may follow more than 1 site, but need to get all section covered by those sites
 Try to download tgis app in ur mobile from the store: forex tools
Or visit dailyfx.com (then refer to economic calender)

They provide great economic calenders
u can index the zone and event/news power

ok thnx

Md. Shahadat Hossain:

If you want total professional news coverage, including audio squawk, there are some brilliant options out there but you're talking about $100-$200 per month. Worth every penny if you day trade

For free, the best PC based app I can recommend is WBP Online Terminal

And for web/twitter based free info, DailyFX and ForexLive 

p.s. Nobody knew the CHF ceiling/floor lift was happening on that day until it actually happened, though there were warning signs. Pegged currencies will always be risky and no news service would have helped you on that day.

grt,  ill use subscribed one. if worthy, 

Stuart Browne:

If you want total professional news coverage, including audio squawk, there are some brilliant options out there but you're talking about $100-$200 per month. Worth every penny if you day trade

p.s. Nobody knew the CHF ceiling/floor lift was happening on that day until it actually happened, though there were warning signs. Pegged currencies will always be risky and no news service would have helped you on that day.

dear mr Stuart

I didn't understand your explanation about the CHF

Mohammad Soubra:

dear mr Stuart

I didn't understand your explanation about the CHF

Just google it:

"From the end of World War II until around 1971, most currencies were in some form pegged (or fixed) to the U.S. dollar, which was itself fixed to gold. Beginning in the early 1970s when the Bretton Woods Fixed Exchange System collapsed, governments began floating their own currencies. Today, though, two types of currency exchange rates—floating and fixed, are still in existence. Major currencies, such as the Japanese yen, euro, and the U.S. dollar, are floating currencies—their values change according to how the currency is being traded on forex markets. Fixed currencies, on the other hand, derive value by being fixed (or pegged) to another currency." ....

Miroslav Milanov:

Just google it:

"From the end of World War II until around 1971, most currencies were in some form pegged (or fixed) to the U.S. dollar, which was itself fixed to gold. Beginning in the early 1970s when the Bretton Woods Fixed Exchange System collapsed, governments began floating their own currencies. Today, though, two types of currency exchange rates—floating and fixed, are still in existence. Major currencies, such as the Japanese yen, euro, and the U.S. dollar, are floating currencies—their values change according to how the currency is being traded on forex markets. Fixed currencies, on the other hand, derive value by being fixed (or pegged) to another currency." ....

Read more: Top Exchange Rates Pegged To The U.S. Dollar http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/061015/top-exchange-rates-pegged-us-dollar.asp#ixzz3s6H46hNH

Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

"For those about the rock we salute you" :)

Huge

Stuart Browne:

yes i know that no one can say what is coming, but i just need to know the schedule of meetings so that i can take care of related currency pairs. if i know that there is upcoming events for chf  or gbp i will adjust,  sl tp or hedge position for open trades so that  i can avoid more loss.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:

yes i know that no one can say what is coming, but i just need to know the schedule of meetings so that i can take care of related currency pairs. if i know that there is upcoming events for chf  or gbp i will adjust,  sl tp or hedge position for open trades so that  i can avoid more loss.
Dailyfx is the best for your question
Actually, it is privided by currency central bank not the pairs

Hope u not trade in the time  of central banks realese new meatings

thnx, yes i know that news comes from central banks, and ill take care of my trade that times.
Reason: