Experts: Simple Copier - page 4

Hi, I have the almost same problem. Something must have been omitted in the loop because EA works only once and then seems to wait...

Vladimir Tkach #:
My pleasure.

Vladimir Tkach #:
My pleasure.
Your code is excellent!! Very simple, clear and friendly to understand!
Appreciate for your work. -2

Hello Vladimir: I am a votija.63, and I downloaded your work as a simple copier, I did not think it would work so well, and I also saw that you have other similar paid products, you know well that 2 eas on the same screen does not work, I have an Ea keypad, and I wanted to know if your system could be transformed into 1? , I have a requested job, and I would be interested to know your opinion, greetings.

Hello,

there is a major bug in the copier, which causes trades to close on the slave side. I was not able to fix it, but is has to do with the condition "opened_list[0] == 0" which should not be true when there are still open trades on master side, but it is from time to time....

derFux #:

Hello,

there is a major bug in the copier, which causes trades to close on the slave side. I was not able to fix it, but is has to do with the condition "opened_list[0] == 0" which should not be true when there are still open trades on master side, but it is from time to time....

I analyzed the bug a little bit more.

It happens when the copier is used on a machine which is under heavy cpu/ram load or is not so powerful or running other EAs. For a very short time the copier file in the common folder is EMPTY and the slave than closes trades. Depending on how often and how long it happened after a while all open master trades are closed on slave.

I stopped analysing at this point and now use another copier without mql4 code. Maybe its a file access bug in mql4. While developing my own EA I had to implement some walkarounds for bugs in mql4 language/runtime.....

I try your EA with different broker and other broker has suffix.... your EA on slave not open position... exsample broker maste EURUSD and slave broker EURUSD.s 

thanks

Automated-Trading:

Simple Copier:

Author: Vladimir Tkach

Hello.You wrote an excellent expert. My question is, can this expert not copy the open position? Just copy the close position? please guide me. I really need help. thanks a lot

Extremly well coded
Reason: