Need help with an EA

I have Master an Slave EA, and i Need if is possible to change something or add in Slave a place where to select TP, and do not close it until it reach TP. Because it open trades and close it between -0.1 and -0.8. So i Need to be able to set TP on it. Can you help me?

Don't reinvent the wheel there is mt4i trade copier it works like magic. Ive attached it here

fllo19:
I have Master an Slave EA, and i Need if is possible to change something or add in Slave a place where to select TP, and do not close it until it reach TP. Because it open trades and close it between -0.1 and -0.8. So i Need to be able to set TP on it. Can you help me?

I told you not to post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE . . .

but do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again, next time you will receive a permanent BAN.

. . . you have been BANNED.

Forgive him raptor only this time. Maybe he didn't know it was decompiled. Metaquotes should improve its code against decompiling that's why i never share some of my unique codes.

tonny:
Forgive him raptor only this time. Maybe he didn't know it was decompiled. Metaquotes should improve its code against decompiling that's why i never share some of my unique codes.

He was told already this is a quote . . .

but do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again, next time you will receive a permanent BAN.