PROBLEM - page 3

Mohammad Soubra:

I have the same experience with the same broker as you. But.., the most important.., there is not missing money at all. This experience happened only with the same broker as you. Although the other broker use the same MT4 platform. So .., this is not MT4 platform error.

In my case, this condition happened only on demo account but not in real account. May be, the type of our real account is not have the same type..

MasKabul:

I have the same experience with the same broker as you. But.., the most important.., there is not missing money at all. This experience happened only with the same broker as you. Although the other broker use the same MT4 platform. So .., this is not MT4 platform error.

In my case, this condition happened only on demo account but not in real account. May be, the type of our real account is not have the same type..

X

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue when I download or buy and indicator or EA? Most of the time this "塅ȭpφ" is what's shown in red ink. Can anyone help me?

ESTON SIMMONS:
Does anyone know how I can fix this issue when I download or buy and indicator or EA? Most of the time this "塅ȭpφ" is what's shown in red ink. Can anyone help me?
!
Dear
Why not create new topic about your problem  in the forum???
Reason: