Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 5

Dimitrios Vezeris:

Hello,

my company wants to add a product to your market. We have only registered on mql5.com but we also want to add our product to the MetaTrader 4 market. Can we upload the ex4 file from our account in mql5.com or do we have to register in mql4.com?

You should confirm your registration as seller. Step by step guide here. Registration in the mql4.com not need.

Hello,

Can I sell the EA that uses custom indicator ? How do I add a custom indicator to file EA ?

Thanks

Hi, can I to offer as a product "Testing EA" for a customer ?
A customer may be need someone who knows a full range of testing software and have extra time for that and accept to pay for evidence and results form other than the same developer\seller.
Thanks. 

I'm a registered seller, and will soon have my EA ready. Is there a way to offer a Coupon or promo code for an EA?

Lorraine Pierce:
I'm a registered seller, and will soon have my EA ready. Is there a way to offer a Coupon or promo code for an EA?
Unfortunately not Lorraine. I personally think it's a great idea but MQ weren't interested in it when I suggested it quite a while back. I suggest you also send it through to the service desk as a suggestion for improvement.

How long does step 3 where the moderator checks the product take ?

My product has been stuck in the draft stage for three days without any updates.

Duncan Wild:

How long does step 3 where the moderator checks the product take ?

My product has been stuck in the draft stage for three days without any updates.

It takes about a week. You have to be patient.

Hi,

Can we update product description during upgrading of its version? I am not able to see any option to update product description during its upgrade to newer version.

Mello MQL5 team

I would like to publish several of my indicators but I have some questions I'd like to clarify.

1. In general I would like to publish not the one indicator but a bundle of them - is it possible to do? 

2. My indicators uses external DLLs (several of them). So is it possible to publish the bundle with multiple files which will include multiple *.ex files, DLLs and probably read-me? 

Ievgen Ryzhov:

Mello MQL5 team

I would like to publish several of my indicators but I have some questions I'd like to clarify.

1. In general I would like to publish not the one indicator but a bundle of them - is it possible to do? 

2. My indicators uses external DLLs (several of them). So is it possible to publish the bundle with multiple files which will include multiple *.ex files, DLLs and probably read-me? 

Answers for both questions - no.

No bundles are allowed. Every product must be self-contained and provide some value by itself, yet different products can interact with each other.

No DLLs are allowed. Every product should be a single ex-file.

Reason: