MQL5 community: authorization failed.

Hello,

Since today, my LINUX VPS server can't connect to MQL5 in order to receive the signals. I've run the MT4 terminal successfully untill now using WINE. I don't believe that my VPS provider changed something and I wander how to fix this problem???

When I open a terminal in my WIN7 laptop everyth. is fine and I receive the signals, BUT I can't leave my laptop always on. THat's why I've buy the VPS...

Nikolay Nedeltchev:

Hello,

Since today, my LINUX VPS server can't connect to MQL5 in order to receive the signals. I've run the MT4 terminal successfully untill now using WINE. I don't believe that my VPS provider changed something and I wander how to fix this problem???

We are working on this.

Hi

I am having this issue too on my iphone

I can still trade on my mt4 account and logs in fine

I can log in on my laptop fine and go to mql site as I am here doing this on my laptop

Yeaterday and this morning I was getting notifications of trades and trade changes but this has now stopped on my iphone

I have tried to log into the mql 5 site in settings on my iphone and it says

authorization failed (invalid token)

I also get a notify service return unknown response 503

Please help

thankyou

I have this problem too.

The problem was that Internet Explorer could not access the www.mql5.com website. Also you need at least "Internet Explorer 8" for the Market & Signals tabs to show.

syberia_poya:
The problem was that Internet Explorer could not access the www.mql5.com website. Also you need at least "Internet Explorer 8" for the Market & Signals tabs to show.
No success with IE8 and WINE. What are dll for http and https responsible?

Alexey Da:
We are working on this.

Has anything changed in last 16 months?  I'm also trying to run MT4 under Wine on Linux (Mint) but platforms get "MQL5.community: authorization failed".  Is there any way to get this to connect?

Hi.

I can not connect to your services. In MT4 under Linux Mint 18.1 I received a message: "MQL5.community: authorization failed". Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Zack

Alexey Da:
We are working on this.

Hi Alexey,

I have the same problem running on Windows VPS too. Any update?

I have the same problem running on Windows 10.

Please, I need help.

Pedro Miranda:

I have the same problem running on Windows 10.

Please, I need help.

Write to the service desk.
Reason: