Would you agree that forex is all about probability? - page 4

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

there is no such formula!

Your (false) assumption.

The fact that you do not know, the formula, does not mean it does not exist.

Also,  if there were few people using it, this would not mean FX would go extinct, another one of your (false) assumptions.

By spreading you limited view on things, you spread narrow mindset, so i'm here to correct that. 

Marco vd Heijden:

Your (false) assumption.

The fact that you do not know, the formula, does not mean it does not exist.

Also,  if there were few people using it, this would not mean FX would go extinct, another one of your (false) assumptions.

By spreading you limited view on things, you spread narrow mindset, so i'm here to correct that. 

very funny! I can guarantee you 100% that your so called formula does not work 100% of the time....its due to a thing called probability...now correct your 'right' assumptions and you go correct your narrow mindset and views!..and stop trying to force illogical views on others..you can share but cannot compel others to accept your views!

Marco vd Heijden:

So you, Indanguang Samrow Panmei: think that if i were to start using such formula tomorrow, forex would cease to exist ?

such formula tomorrow-??...I said a formula like in science -now do you realize your  'correct' assumptions...do not underestimate people until you get the right estimate of yourself!

your mindset is too limited and narrow to even come close to understanding what i mean, therefore this is a meaningless discussion.

obviously this would imply a formula that was right 100% or the time, thereby eliminating probability. 

the fact that you do not know such formula, does not mean it does not exist, or that people aren't using it, and i am going to leave it at that.. 

it is your mindset which is limited even to understand what is written in my statement....if you ever have one high probability formula(not even science like formula),do you think you are the only one?...I have lots and I do not

want any of yours!..from your statement it is clear that you do not understand what is meant by science like formula...enough nonsense..enough!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please write correct English, not everyone is English native here, so it could be difficult for some people to understand "u", "ur", "urself"...

Thank you for editing your post.

Alain Verleyen:

ok moderator..i have corrected it!

yes, if ur analysis is more accurate then ur probability will be higher.

I have been answered YES
But confused 

It is more about probability sometimes. 

Reason: