strategy tester

Hi all

the strategy tester always stop after two week (no more than 10 days of strategy simulation even if i asked to simulate the strategy on 4 may to 29 may )

anyone know why? which are the limits on data calculation?

thanks

Files:
test.zip  577 kb

whynot1:

Hi all

the strategy tester always stop after two week (no more than 10 days of strategy simulation even if i asked to simulate the strategy on 4 may to 29 may )

anyone know why? which are the limits on data calculation?

thanks

Hello whynot1,

This certainly might be related to your Expert Advisor, as, normally, the Strategy Tester is able to backtest a much longer period of time.

Regards,
Malacarne

many thanks Rodrigo

I don't know which can be the problem with the EA, could it be even a problem of MT5 (I'm using a demo version)?

Regards

whynot1:

many thanks Rodrigo

I don't know which can be the problem with the EA, could it be even a problem of MT5 (I'm using a demo version)?

Regards

Please provide the logs.

increase the maximum bar in history on mt4 and connect the mt4 to internet to download the data before you try your backtesting process

Hi Everyone,

is the strategy manager can be added automatically to demo account or only available for paid account ?

Thanks!

nouar #: Hi Everyone, is the strategy manager can be added automatically to demo account or only available for paid account ? Thanks!

The Strategy Tester is part of the free MetaTrader terminal irrespective of the broker or account type, be it real or demo.

Reason: