28 !!! currency pairs, 1 expert. Another grail, but this one I think no one has ever shown. + DEMO ACCOUNT - page 9

sashken:
granit77, let us play with it - post the source code:)
I am very embarrassed in front of the venerable assembly, especially in front of you, Sashken, a consistent supporter of open source codes, but I can not.
As Kozma Prutkov used to say, there are 23 reasons for surrendering a fortress, the first one is to run out of ammunition, the rest you don't need to list.
I also have the main reason, but just to be clear, I will list them all.

1. Elementary greed.
2. This is a variant of a working tip, we're still working on it, but it's impossible to separate and publish the graphical part of it separately.
3. Third-party developments are used in this Expert Advisor, with the authors' permission, but on condition of non-disclosure
4. The code is illiterate and dirty, it is a shame to put it on public display
5. Like any beginner I still believe that even a grail can be eventually used to get something out of it and I don't consider it just a toy yet. Childish illness, of course, but everyone has to earn his own bumps and bruises, otherwise one cannot be sure - "What if on the demo it will show the same results now. as on the second chart?

A parade of pictures with no sources and no proof...

MetaQuotes:
A parade of pictures with no source and no proof...

That's right, man!

How much longer can we put up with this nightmare!

:)

I would advise all graal holders to imagine that there is no MT but there is a broker accepting orders over the phone.

I can guess at once what the broker will reply if asked to make a trade on "Bid" from a higher timeframe.

With that approach you could write a grail that makes money rounding numbers, e.g.

1.49 = 1,а 1.51 = 2

Aleksey24:

I can guess at one time what the broker will say if asked to make a "Bid" trade from a higher timeframe.

Do you seriously believe that the BID is different for different timeframes?

Simca:
Aleksey24:

I can guess at one time what the broker will say if asked to make a "Bid" trade from a higher timeframe.

Do you seriously believe that the BID is different for different timeframes?

It's not me, it's the authors of the pictures.

MetaQuotes:

The outward lapidarity hides a contained irritation.
And, actually, with what exactly? I personally do not have any complaints to the developers, just find out for myself the limits of confidence in the test results, people help with valuable advice, it has already come to the verification of test and demo. I hope the results will be useful for developers, because they are already detecting previously undeclared limitations of testing on the stories. As for the "pictures", as you put it, these are the real test results on the latest build of the EA template, the source code of which I suggested earlier to Rosh if the developers need it. There was no request, hence no need.

With all due respect to excellent product and maintenance, I find your frustration unconstructive.

Aleksey24:
Simca:

Aleksey24:

Do you seriously think that the BID is different on different timeframes? :)

It's not me, but the authors of these pictures think so.

I would specify: the authors of the pictures think that the tester thinks so.
And what grail do you keep talking about? For example, I, after getting esthetic satisfaction from counting virtual millions, am now trying to understand the reason why the Expert Advisor's results in the Strategy Tester are dramatically different from the results on a demo account.
Maybe, the knowledge of this reason will help me bring the Expert Advisor to some profitability in real trading. Or maybe not.

granit77:
I would clarify: the authors of the pictures assume that this is what the tester thinks.
And what grail do you keep talking about? For example, I, having obtained the aesthetic pleasure of counting virtual millions, am now trying to understand the reason why the EA's results in the test are radically different from the results on a demo account.
Maybe, the knowledge of this reason will help me bring the Expert Advisor to some profitability in real trading. Or maybe not.

In the tester, the ticks are simulated based on the data of the simulated period, sothe strategy tester is not a strategy tester at all and using it to simulate "tick" EAs is not a smart thing, it is easier to write a script that simulates (calculates the known historical quotes) this or that strategy based on the known historical data.

Aleksey24:

I would advise all graal holders to imagine that there is no MT, but a broker who accepts orders by phone.

You have to be realistic about things!

You can also hook up a car with a crane and claim it is an aeroplane now - it flies, after all!

It would be more correct to use the market opportunities rather than the peculiarities of the presentation of data in the tester.

MetaQuotes:

Guys, I have a code, which I did not write, in it only a little something changed, so not significantly: reinvestment added, the possibility to run on minutes. I really would like to put it out there so that other experienced bloggers would either let us down on the ground with this "grail" or confirm its workability in real life, which I doubt of course, because it is now in my demo. But there is one small problem, the code is not mine and if the esteemed Rashid (Rosh), but he is just the owner of this Expert Advisor, allow me to expose it, I will definitely attach the source code.
In the meantime I want to show what he does in the tester :).

I would like to make a small comment to this picture: I understand that EA finishes its work after reaching 23 000 000,
Although it may be due to another reason, the log generates error 131, I have not dealt with it.
Reason: