Strategy tester no history on the simulation

I am unable to test my robots on mt5 because the history information is missing and no profits show on the operations tab.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

First, don't write in capital letters, its rude.

Secondly, try to rescan the datacenter at the bottom right of your terminal and then try again, choose another datacenter manually.

Finally, if that doesn't work, try again later or tomorrow, sometimes brokers are doing maintenance in their data centers and the history download doesn't work.

vtjbsmetatrader: I AM UNABLE TO TEST MY ROBOTS ON MT5 BECAUSE THE HISTORY INFORMATION IS MISSING AND NO PROFITS SHOW ON THE OPERATIONS TAB. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

1. Don't SHOUT at us, that is very RUDE!

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Fix your broken code. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

First, don't write in capital letters, its rude.

I used this tool to edit the OP.

Convert Case - Convert upper case to lower case, lower case to upper case and more!
Convert Case - Convert upper case to lower case, lower case to upper case and more!
  • convertcase.net
Easily convert text between different letter cases: lower case, UPPER CASE, Sentence case, Capitalized Case, aLtErNaTiNg cAsE and more online.

Alain Verleyen #:

I used this tool to edit the OP.

Yes I know the tool Alain, but we shouldn't do that ourselves.

Reason: