More EA's working at the same time ?

Could I use EA_1 for the EURUSD-Window,

EA_2 for the EURCHF-Window ...

EA_3 for the USDCAD...etc. at the same time ?

I have an Live-Account and one Test-Account from my bank.

Is it shure, that EA's working on the Live-Account will not be influenced

by testing EA's on the Demo-Account ?

All EA's are working on the same computer in the same window.

Is it possible to start the Meta Client two times: one for real, one for testing mode ?

24h-worker :

Could I use EA_1 for the EURUSD-Window,

EA_2 for the EURCHF-Window ...

EA_3 for the USDCAD...etc. at the same time ?

I have an Live-Account and one Test-Account from my bank.

Is it shure, that EA's working on the Live-Account will not be influenced

by testing EA's on the Demo-Account ?

All EA's are working on the same computer in the same window.

Is it possible to start the Meta Client two times: one for real, one for testing mode ?

To open 2 platforms, you will need to install the demo in a separate folder with a different name (add "demo" to the MetaTrader folder's name when you install it again). Otherwise you will not be able to run it twice. EA's from both platforms will not interfere with each other, but make sure the EA's will not conflict with each other on the same platform, i.e. different magic numbers and risk management need to be implemented on the real account at least, because the added drawdown from each can wipe out your account fast!

EA Support, if you get through to them, work very hard to resolve everyone's problems, and frequently they solve problems by reading the same forums we are posting on. Free Advertisement | Advertisement Opportunities | Ads Company Jobs if there is a solution, look for it, not by hoping it will go away.
Reason: