Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 293

danil77783:

Again, I'm sorry, I really didn't know I got one of these, but how much could it be worth anyway? And you don't know who designed it?

How would I know how much it was worth before it was hacked? You have decompiled code - it's unlikely to contain the author's details.

Alexey Viktorov:

This is such a loophole. First you steal the protected code, decompile it, unprotect it, compile it and ask to write an EA using this indicator... Everything is legal, VERY much.

The worst thing about such stories is that everyone hopes that if the indicator was paid for, it means it's useful... But no. The number of useful indicators is so small that it is very difficult to find them. And as a rule they are found in their own heads. Then they write them or order their performance in the freelance service. It may happen that the performer starts to try to trade using such an indicator and it does not work out, as a rule...

I do not want to steal anything from anyone, the situation is unpleasant. I don't know the rules of the forum, I screwed up, I apologize.

Alexey Viktorov:

Artem, I've seen the decompiled indicator from CodeBase. How the author of this indicator was indignant that his code was cracked... is impossible to retell.

This is the "horrors of our town" :)))

Someone also made some money for hacking it...

danil77783:

Again, I'm sorry, I really didn't know I got one of these, but how much could it cost anyway? And you don't know who developed it?

It might not have been paid for. Programming style, not everyone wants to advertise their work. That's why they don't always post open source code. Also, you may have received it under a different name. So, it is very hard to find the author.

Hello!!! More help with a condition with the standard Momentum indicator?
I need a signal to Buy when the curve line is directed upwards and Sell when the curve line is directed downwards....
Thanks in advance.....

Dear Sirs.

How do I contact servicdesk?

buyanov:

Dear Sirs.

How do I contact servicdesk?

In your profile or via a link:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/contact

Свяжитесь с нами
Свяжитесь с нами
  • www.mql5.com
Напишите сообщение в службу технической поддержки или администратору сайта

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  void OnTick()
 { 
 //********************************* 

Alert("beg OnTick");

FastMA=NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,0,Period_FastMA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1),Digits());//Period_FastMA=4
   SlowMA=NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,0,Period_SlowMA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1),Digits());//Period_SlowMA=8

GetNext(NextTick);
   Alert(NextTick);
   Alert("NextTick=",NextTick);

Delta=NormalizeDouble(FastMA-SlowMA,Digits());

Alert(Delta,Digits()));
   Alert("FastMA=",DoubleToStr(FastMA)),Digits(),"SlowMA=",DoubleToStr(SlowMA,Digits()),"Delta=",DoubleToStr(Delta,Digits());
   Alert("end OnTick()"); 
  } // ("end OnTick()"

message before the start of the segment

"somma echrested"

what does it mean?

what to do?

buyanov:
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
void OnTick()
{
//*********************************
Alert("beg OnTick");
FastMA=NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,0,Period_FastMA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1),Digits());//Period_FastMA=4
SlowMA=NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,0,Period_SlowMA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1),Digits());//Period_SlowMA=8
GetNext(NextTick);
Alert(NextTick);
Alert("NextTick=",NextTick);
Delta=NormalizeDouble(FastMA-SlowMA,Digits());
Alert(Delta,Digits());
Alert("FastMA=",DoubleToStr(FastMA),Digits(), "SlowMA=",DoubleToStr(SlowMA,Digits()), "Delta=",DoubleToStr(Delta,Digits())
Alert("end OnTick()");
} // ("end OnTick()".
the message indicates the line and position numbers where the compiler thinks the comma should be put. Most likely the line above

Friends, I need some advice...pls.

I am drawing a line from the last bar to the "white" level I want. The "white" level is placed from the beginning of a trading session(00:01) to its close (23:59). How can I force this line not to draw straight down, but to the end of the day (23:59), i.e. to the end of the line "white"? Is there any way to fixBuffer1[1]... or am I messing with the buffers for nothing...

Thanks.

double     Buffer1[];
              SetIndexBuffer(0,Buffer1);
              SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,2,0,Blue);
               Buffer1[0]=High[0];
               Buffer1[1]=white;
Reason: