MetaTrader 5: September 9th - Red-Letter Day! - page 2

Rosh :
investeo :

Rosh will there be Logarithmic scale view implemented in MT5?

No, it won't.

Ok thank you for reply, i'm thinking of an indicator...or some period-value converter , if there's been earlier a solution I will be glad to hear of it

Regards,

Will there be a real API in mt5 like mt3 had?

When wil finish the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal and start the public beta-testing?

Javier :
When wil finish the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal and start the public beta-testing?

Yes I have this same question,

the beta was going to be end of September, now its October, when can we test it? A lot of us have to re-write indicators or ea's... the beta is needed very much...

Can any one tell me when the beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal finish and start the public beta-testing?

Public beta-testing are starting on the 12th October.

couple questions about MT5

does the chart window in MT5 can float on multiple screens or it has to stay within the main program?

can you program the keyboard to select a function to work with like trend line or fibo or other?

can you click on a chart and move it up and down or it's always scaled and it could only move left and right?

let me know please

I am testing MT5 and I do not see 'Open offline' option, will hc and hcc file format be published as it was in MetaTrader 4?

MetaTrader 5 does not install at all in Linux Fedora 11 under wine :( MetaTrader 4 works fine.

[pr@localhost ~]$ cd Pobrane/
[pr@localhost Pobrane]$ wine ./mt5setup.exe
[pr@localhost Pobrane]$ su
Password:
[root@localhost Pobrane]# wine ./mt5setup.exe
[root@localhost Pobrane]# wine --version
wine-1.1.29
[root@localhost Pobrane]#

MT5 can,t use proxy connect!
Reason: