Has anybody experience in trading binary options using EA??? - page 2

dubezOniner:
I've been working on something along those lines and already finished coding the server app that opens trades on any spotoption broker. Now I'm jus touching up on the strategy, its a little over 60% accurate at the moment.

kregstor1044:
hi, your update is interesting. 60% while you're still working, sounds promising. can you let me know how it goes at with your experiment?

Sure, I'll keep you posted.

i don't like binary option trading. 

dubezOniner:
I've been working on something along those lines and already finished coding the server app that opens trades on any spotoption broker. Now I'm jus touching up on the strategy, its a little over 60% accurate at the moment. 
kind of gambling i guess

mitulbang2013.12.09 02:272013.12.09 02:27:25EN
dubezOniner:
kind of gambling i guess

MITULBANG: Hi, that you say binary option is "kind of gambling i guess" might be true but its no less different from forex trading. We all trade forex but hi, its got its ups and downs. I made a fortunte the first half of this year from forex but the last half has been a wreck. Am trying to find something that works in safe and profitable mode.

DUBEZ-ONINER: Am still waiting for your update, good job. [email address and skype deleted by moderator]

dubezOniner:
 a little over 60% accurate might not give you anything. If you want to win some money,the return/risk must be more than (1-0.6)/0.6= 66.67%

rocky3280:
The idea is simple: EA gives buy signal I take call option with expire on next candle. Has anybody tried something like that?
In my opinion, a better and complex idea would be a MT5 (maybe MT10 !!!) version with native support to binary options, so all platform resources would be compatible (like backtesting, for instance).

kregstor1044:

mitulbang2013.12.09 02:272013.12.09 02:27:25EN
kind of gambling i guess

MITULBANG: Hi, that you say binary option is "kind of gambling i guess" might be true but its no less different from forex trading. We all trade forex but hi, its got its ups and downs. I made a fortunte the first half of this year from forex but the last half has been a wreck. Am trying to find something that works in safe and profitable mode.

DUBEZ-ONINER: Am still waiting for your update, good job. [email address and skype deleted by moderator]

I had to temporarily pause my research into the project to attend to some personal issues. I can't say much yet bcoz I'm still gathering statistics from realtime demo trading but I also have a slight problem: my target brokers bancdebinary, binary360 and empireoption recently made upgrades to their websites so I have to tweak my server app. 

luenbo:
 a little over 60% accurate might not give you anything. If you want to win some money,the return/risk must be more than (1-0.6)/0.6= 66.67%

That may be true but with a  payout of 80% and by implementing the kelly money management equation, I'm getting some theoritically interesting results. I think its safe to say that binary options is a numbers game, its all about probabilities, so my overall strategy uses random walk cycle monte carlo simulations of possible future prices based on a modified black-scholes option pricing model with 1 000 000 iterations. Its pretty resource intensive.

watch these videos to get and understanding of what I'm mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-u4LCFYEY&list=WL794EC7CB75058A0A and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOewDOajQY&list=WL794EC7CB75058A0A

Introduction to the Black Scholes Formula
  • www.youtube.com
Learn more: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=pr-u4LCFYEY
Reason: