Has anybody experience in trading binary options using EA???

The idea is simple: EA gives buy signal I take call option with expire on next candle. Has anybody tried something like that?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

rocky3280:
The idea is simple: EA gives buy signal I take call option with expire on next candle. Has anybody tried something like that?
Not a good idea... The maximum gains are small when compared to the risk per trade. Usually you stand to loose at least 85% per trade but cannot make more than 70-80%. So basically your signal needs to have an exceptionally high accuracy.

ssn:
Not a good idea... The maximum gains are small when compared to the risk per trade. Usually you stand to loose at least 85% per trade but cannot make more than 70-80%. So basically your signal needs to have an exceptionally high accuracy.
You're rigth. Payout is usually 70-80%, you need two wins on 3 trades or at least 3 wins on 5 trades. The question is: Is it exceptionally high accuracy?

rocky3280:
You're rigth. Payout is usually 70-80%, you need two wins on 3 trades or at least 3 wins on 5 trades. The question is: Is it exceptionally high accuracy?

Am not sure I understand your question but in trading some say you could trade for probability or profitability. Probability would mean maximising the number of winning trades while profitability would mean maximising the profits of the few winning trades you get. With binary options trading  you need to have as many winning trades as possible because the maximum you can ever get from any winning trade is not more than 80% of what you invest yet you stand to lose at least 85% (100% is not uncommon).

But with spot forex for example a trailing stop could increase your upside in a trade a lot meaning you could earn much  more  than what you stand to lose. In other words even if you make only 10% of your investment, this would not be a bad trade if your stop loss was set at say 2% of your investment.

So with Binary options you need to ensure that your trading system or signal generator is accurate most of the time and in my experience this is very difficult  to achieve.

rocky3280:

The idea is only seemingly simple. The missing piece in trading binary with your EA signals is ... Time! Given enough room for your stops and time, the spot markets will eventually turnaround. Hence, any so-so EA could still yield a fairly high probability of winnings. The same can not hold true by using just any EAs without a precise calculation on the time limitation trading the binaries!

The whole thing is a scam under the veil of "online trading". I don't care how accurate your EA is, if the system has been rigged you can't make money out of it. 

Get your basic arithmetic right before you start programming. In fact, use your skills of programming to design an exit strategy not an entry signal.

sorry dear i dont have any idea about it .

Suching:
sorry dear i dont have any idea about it .
Will you post all topics to say you do not know the solution ? Please stop doing that.

rocky3280:
Not a good idea. Inevitable and imminent are not the same thing. There is no need to cap your profits by two dimensions (price + time).

Binary options become more popular now days. It’s because of a good way to improve your capital without a high risk. Trading binary options is one of the leading binary options among worldwide.

rocky3280:
I've been working on something along those lines and already finished coding the server app that opens trades on any spotoption broker. Now I'm jus touching up on the strategy, its a little over 60% accurate at the moment. 
Reason: