Expert Advisors: Resonance Hunter

Resonance Hunter:

Multi-currency Expert Advisor that analyze resonance events at related financial assets.

Considering correlations between different financial assets is not a new idea and it would be interesting to create the algorithm based on the analysis of such regularities.

Here we present the multi-currency trading robot inspired by the article of Vasily Yakimkin "Resonances - a New Class of Technical Indicators" published in the "Currency Speculator" magazine (№04 (part 1) and №05 (part 2) in Russian).

In few words, the idea of this method is as follows. For example, to analyze the EUR/USD market we may use not only the readings of any indicator concerning this asset but also the readings of the same indicator concerning the related assets - EUR/JPY and USD/JPY.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

How does this EA take profit.

When I load the EA into the expert advisor I see no input for Take Profit. Is this implement in the EA? 

When I load the EA into the expert advisor I see no input for Take Profit. Is this implement in the EA?

alipoormomen:

Please read the code to see how author has handled take profit, it is quite clear in the code.....
Reason: