Seller verification stuck — Sumsub 'Access denied / disable VPN' false positive

 
Hello, I'm trying to complete Seller verification on my account (LonaGoldHunter). Phone verification is done and my ID document photos were accepted, but the final Sumsub liveness step is blocked. On every device and network I try (mobile data, home WiFi, another WiFi, laptop), the Sumsub page shows: 'Access denied — This link can't be opened. Disable your VPN and try again.' I do not use any VPN or proxy on any device. Is there a way to reset the liveness session or complete it another way? Any help from staff would be appreciated. Thank you.
 
I do not know about automatic verification.

If this automatic verification does not work for you (for example - if you are from one country and but writing/verifying from completely different country which is located from the other side of the Earth) so you can try the manual verufucation by using the service desk.
You may write to the service desk asking them for advice (look at the bottom of this page for "Contacts and requests", and try to bypass the chatbot to create a ticket to the service desk).
 
Thank you for the reply. I tried the chatbot on the Contact Us page as suggested — it only offers FAQ categories (Finance, Account, Market, Signals, VPS, Freelance, Seller registration, etc.) and explicitly says 'There is no operator here'. There is no service desk option, no ticket button, and no human escalation path anywhere; the Service Desk page URL returns a 404 error. Could you please advise another way to request manual verification for my Seller account (LonaGoldHunter)? Thank you.
 
Lona Gold Hunter #:
Thank you for the reply. I tried the chatbot on the Contact Us page as suggested — it only offers FAQ categories (Finance, Account, Market, Signals, VPS, Freelance, Seller registration, etc.) and explicitly says 'There is no operator here'. There is no service desk option, no ticket button, and no human escalation path anywhere; the Service Desk page URL returns a 404 error. Could you please advise another way to request manual verification for my Seller account (LonaGoldHunter)? Thank you.
I already replied on my previous post: look at the bottom of this page for "Contacts and requests", and try to bypass the chatbot to create a ticket to the service desk.