error code 16

hello. I copy trades with fxblue personal trade copier from darwinex(mt4) to the5ers(mt5). It works fine for me but the operations at 00:00h never come in. Error code 16 appears . I thought it could be slippage or spread and I have increased them. I have even put on in tradeallordersmarket but the operations at that time are still not entered. Anyone know what can it be?

Thanks.

joelorax:

hello. I copy trades with fxblue personal trade copier from darwinex(mt4) to the5ers(mt5). It works fine for me but the operations at 00:00h never come in. Error code 16 appears . I thought it could be slippage or spread and I have increased them. I have even put on in tradeallordersmarket but the operations at that time are still not entered. Anyone know what can it be?

Thanks.

Market closed?

Enrique Dangeroux #:

Market closed?

thanks Enrique, I'll check it but both (darwinex and the5ers) have the same gmt+3 time

Enrique Dangeroux #:

Market closed?

I have tried to open manual orders in those hours in both brokers and both accept them but when the copier makes them, in the receiver it continues to return the error code #16.

joelorax:

Thanks.

Hello,

did you find a solution to the problem error code 16?

steffen1 #:

Hello,

did you find a solution to the problem error code 16?

error code 16 (in general):

Error code 16 this request was blocked by the security rules and it can occur due to your browser settings and can be fixed by either resetting its configuration or switching to a different browser. Access denied error 16 Imperva – firewall blocking access to the website.

and more -

switching to a different browser. Access denied error 16 Imperva – firewall blocking access to the website.

Steps To Fix Error Code 16: The Security Rules blocked this Request.
  1. Check The Date & Time.
  2. Try to visit the website from another device,
  3. Update Your Operating system.
  4. Reset Your Web Browser.
  5. Disable The Antivirus & Firewall.
  6. Try using a VPN.
  7. Contact your ISP.

I found it using google.

But if he is asking about his tools (seems - commercial or external tools which can not be discussed here on the forum) so the good suggestion is to ask the author/owner/seller/provider of this tool.

Hello,
thank you for the detailed answer. However, the problem concerns only one particular broker in connection with a trade copier. It always occurs outside the peak trading hours. I will contact the provider. 

Reason: