Code protection

I'm searching for a way to protect my proprietary code. I need something stronger than simply distributing an ex4, or dll protections or code obfuscation.

Has anyone seen any product, from any source, that locks and safeguards code? I'm looking for something similar to Diamond Lock that's used with Tradestation. Thanks.

I'm searching for a way to protect my proprietary code. I need something stronger than simply distributing an ex4, or dll protections or code obfuscation.

Has anyone seen any product, from any source, that locks and safeguards code? I'm looking for something similar to Diamond Lock that's used with Tradestation. Thanks.

Open a demo account with your strategy. Distribute only software to copy trades from the demo to clinet's accounts this way you can easily controll who can use the signals and who not. There is no way to break the code as the code never leaves your hands.

Lot of pips in black,

Michal

That is the best method, in my opinion. I offer such software to distribute signals without distributing your EA.

Once your EA is in the hands of someone else - everything is open (provided they can decompile it). It you distribute the client EA we have - all you distribute is an EA that calls some functions from an external DLL that retrieve the signal from your own EA.
Reason: