How can i protect my Expert Advisor with .dll or something else ?

Hi bros,

I have Expert Advisor and want to sell it, on the other hand i want to protect source code too. EA can be place at Metatrader market or user can be download .ex4 code website which to be ready later.

Monthly subscribers for example must be paid 1000 usd for to use it. But if the subscriber doesnt pay, i should stop his/her EA working on their computers.  

Who wants to show me documentation which i read/watch and apply?

Thank you.

cuneytates: I have Expert Advisor and want to sell it, on the other hand i want to protect source code too. EA can be place at Metatrader market or user can be download .ex4 code website which to be ready later. Monthly subscribers for example must be paid 1000 usd for to use it. But if the subscriber doesnt pay, i should stop his/her EA working on their computers. Who wants to show me documentation which i read/watch and apply?
You are going to charge money for your EA, with code you received help with for free. And still you ask for someone to show you (for free) how to protect it. How ironic! I don't know if I want to laugh, scream or punch something (or all three)!

Fernando Carreiro:
You are going to charge money for your EA, with code you received help with for free. And still you ask for someone to show you (for free) how to protect it. How ironic! I don't know if I want to laugh, scream or punch something (or all three)!

Oooooo Mr Carreiro, nice to see you, i really wonder where were you. Last week i posted two new topic and you didnt wrote anything, oh my god ! So you are alive thanks god !!!

You must read what i wrote again and again till understand.

I kindly explain the situation and asked for to any documantation which help me, not code !!! 

Instead post meaningless thougths it would be better to show any documentation link, book, video etc.

Your this reply kind of useless... for me... you know :)

Care yourself Mr Carreiro and please stay in silent like library when you are at my page.

Best regards. 

cuneytates: You must read what i wrote again and again till understand. I kindly explain the situation and asked for to any documantation which help me, not code !!!

Instead post meaningless thougths it would be better to show any documentation link, book, video etc.

Your this reply kind of useless... for me... you know :)

Care yourself Mr Carreiro and please stay in silent like library when you are at my page.

Well, if you had done your homework, and your research, instead of asking to feed you, you would have found several forum topics where I gave out my complete source code  for protecting EAs and Indicators in several different ways.

I will from now on remain silent on your threads. I promise! This is my last message to you with a goodbye gift!

Best regards!

There is no such thing as a protection of code that's being executed....

Ever heard of Microsoft Generic Debugger??

Sorry for the disillusionment.

Dominik Egert:
There is no such thing as a protection of code that's being executed....

Ever heard of Microsoft Generic Debugger??

Sorry for the disillusionment.

Hi Mr Egert, thank you for reply.

I am in shocked because ten minutes ago i learned that .ex4 code can be cracked ! 

Wow.

cuneytates:

I am in shocked because ten minutes ago i learned that .ex4 code can be cracked ! 

Wow.

I haven't tested it, so i can't explain how to do, but even that u can't protect the ex4 files, u still can make the provided program dependent of some data base through web request where u can controls the users, add or block user accessement, like if u are a signal provider.

cuneytates:

Wow.

also u can use some techniques to make the codes meaningless for those who are not the original developer, so even someone can open it, will not be ease to read and change it.

If the algorithm that's the worth of your achievement, is coded inside the EA in question, it is irrelevant if the code is depending on an external verification to be able to run.

When getting the decrypted binary from memory, send it through a decompiler and remove the code that's checking your external source.

Code obfuscation is a possibility. But still... it only makes it more difficult, for both the developer and the cracker.

An option would be to have in interpreter inside the EA, let it download the actual algorithm from an external source and execute it after decryption.

But still, it will be in memory, once it has downloaded the code. But this will actually be quite hard to reverse engineer.

Additionally, you will need a secure external source.

It might be better to only provide the signal itself as a service to which your EA connects.

This way you do not expose your algorithm to the "public".

cuneytates #: I am in shocked because ten minutes ago i learned that .ex4 code can be cracked !

There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ (2014)
          Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
          Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2 (2014)

Reason: