EA activation

i have one EA activation on one VPS ,if i change computer and install VPS on that computer then my EA activation will be used or not? 

vksnkm:
i have one EA activation on one VPS ,if i change computer and install VPS on that computer then my EA activation will be used or not? 

Activations are bound to your computer or VPS that your purchases are installed, if you want to use your purchase on the same VPS that is already installed, you will not need another activation.

The computer from which you will have acess to your VPS doesn't count against activations.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Activations are bound to your computer or VPS that your purchases are installed, if you want to use your purchase on the same VPS that is already installed, you will not need another activation.

The computer from which you will have acess to your VPS doesn't count against activations.

Thanks sir,and another question that i have mistakenly activated EA on demo accounts can i get that activation back ,also can i know where my activation's used ?

vksnkm #:

Thanks sir,and another question that i have mistakenly activated EA on demo accounts can i get that activation back ,also can i know where my activation's used ?

Activations are per computer (per hardware and per software/Windows version for example) - irrespective off demo or real/live trading accounts.

vksnkm #:

No, you can't revoke activations.