How to export my expert data to csv.

I am writing an EA that works based on ranges, I  need to export 3 boolean variable values at predefined times to predict the next variable values preferably to a CSV to be able to create a model to predict the next variables. I researched a bit and cant find a way to export my own data while all i can find is how to export price data.

As an example we can simply take a boolean called bullish, which is true when close>open. how would i export its values every candle?
exporting price data and calculating these values isn't an option either.

I would like to make my model in python in my own environment since i am comfortable with it and would have to learn a whole different skill(which i plan to do after this is done anyways).

Thank you for your time,

Hassan

Hassan Shafqat: how would i export its values every candle?
  1. On a new candle, open and write the file.

Perhaps you should read the manual. File Functions
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:
  1. On a new candle, open and write the file.

Perhaps you should read the manual. File Functions
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

I can't attach my code unfortunately and I figured it out, it's called "writing data to an external file", I was looking to export data and that didn't get me any results, to anyone with the same problem, just google "write data to an external file MQL5" and you will get the documentation, or just ask chatgpt and it gets it right the first time. I don't know how to or I would attach the code I found from chatgpt
Reason: