AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 178

Andrey Dik #:

yes, of course I am happy for our common success with India, I have Indian friends, I congratulated them on the momentous occasion.

Well done! Why did you belittle their achievement here?

Реter Konow #:
Well done! Why did you belittle their achievement here?

Why should I? On the contrary, for the ignorant, I wanted to make it clear that India's success is not only India's, as you have presented it. you have not written anything about whose joint success it is.

Do you know what is special about this moon landing and what is common with the recent Russian flight?

Andrey Dik #:

Why would I do that? on the contrary, I wanted to make it clear to the ignorant that India's success is not only India's, as you have presented it. you have not written anything about whose joint success it is.

Oh, what's this?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT.

Retag Konow, 2023.08.23 14:45

Congratulations to all on an international historic event and a great victory for all mankind! The landing of the research satellite on the south pole of the moon was a success! Indians, you are HONOURERS!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
"An international, historic event", "a great victory for all mankind". Wow, did you want to see a list of countries? Or a list of countries? All right, I don't mind if you do.

Make us a list and underline who contributed how much to the final result. We'll put it in an envelope and send it to Modi. Let him know!

Реter Konow #:

Oh, what's this?

"An international, historic event", "a great victory for all mankind". Wow, did you want to see a list of countries? Or a list of countries? All right, all right, I don't mind if you do.

why did you ignore my question about the similarities and peculiarities of the last two lunar missions of mankind?)))))
and yes, of course, the list of countries, there are only two countries.

Реter Konow #:
Make us a list and underline who contributed how much to the final result. We'll put it in an envelope and send it to Modi. Let her know!

Maybe I should make you a cappuccino, Pete.
Enlightenment is everyone's business, enlighten yourself.

Make a brew, I don't mind))))

So you're obsessed with me, are you?))) Oh, come on! I never would have guessed. You're waiting for my answers, arguing with my opinion, hanging around in my thread.... All right, stay.))) It's even fun with you. ;)

But don't wait for answers, you probably understand why.

Реter Konow #:

Just don't expect much in the way of answers, you probably understand why.

Of course I do, you can't answer any of my questions.

To hang out in your thread? Are you serious? There is nothing else to do here, the topikstarter is not competent in anything, as it turned out, even in the topic of his thread.

that was my last post here, make your own coffee.

Andrey Dik #:

that was my last post here, make your own coffee.

I'll take your word for it! ;)

I'm sure you're a man of your word and so - goodbye mate! I'll remember you. I swear!

Реter Konow #:

I'll take your word for it! ;)

I'm sure you are a man of your word and so - goodbye mate! I'll remember you. I swear!

Yes, unlike you. I remember I chased you out of my thread almost with slippers, you promised to leave but never left....
You're not my friend, I'm not friends with hypocrites and snobs.
Of course you will remember, where will you go?))
Reason: